• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most prized card....

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    What's your most prized card? Mine is...A hero emerges...it gives me happy moments....like when my opponent attacks and he picks a monster card...BAM! I say "SUCKER PUNCH" because in the card picture....Zombyra the Dark is punching so that's cool...

Years
    I love my Dark Magician Girl. Ever since I saw her in the anime, I wanted the card in real life. She was awesome... I didn't get one for a long time. My little brother got his hands on one, and he gave it to me. It's so pretty... it has hearts in the background <3
    After that, it used to be my Jinzo. It was shiny, and it had a pretty nice effect. But I gave it to my brother, since I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh anymore.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I don't really have a prized card but it hast to be a Shonen Jump Blue Eye's White Dragon. It's out of print, so...yeah ^^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Wave Motion Cannon, due to the countless hidden side-effect on top of an awesome literal text effect.

Playing a game with 3 Wave Motion Cannon can increase your heart beat by 1.5 times. Playing 2 games back-to-back against 2 decks that both have 3 wave motion cannon will seriously send you to the psychologist's office.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    This is all TCGs, right?

If yes, my most prized cards are:

YGO: Mefist the Infernal General (I like the art and the effect, it won me some duels, and annoyed my brother, XD)
    DM: Armored Blaster Valdios. Once I smack this guy down, there's a 1% chance the opponent will win. And since my deck is a rush deck, my opponent probably won't have any shields left after I smack this guy down, so TODOMEDA!It used to be Metalwing Skyterror, but I don't find it useful now anyway. My spare battle zone creatures can get rid of blockers themselves now that my deck's stronger than ever.

Ehm, that's it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    My most prized card...?...Perhaps Blowback Dragon, since I get its effect off pretty much 100% of the time, and it's won me SO many duels...or maybe my very first card, a 1st edition SDK Blue-Eyes...

......Nah, I know what it (they) is/are.......

Slifer the Sky Dragon, Obelisk the Tormentor, The Winged Dragon of Ra--the three Egyptian God Cards, in their original english form.

CardsOfTheHeart

We fight with our heart!
    Years
    I went to a regional recently and won 3 CRV and 1 EEN packs as a prize.

Normally, I don't pull good cards from packs, but one of my CRV packs happened to contain the most valuable card I've EVER pulled:

*drumroll

ULTIMATE-RARE 1st ed. WINGED KURIBOH LV10!!!!!

To get an ultimate-rare version of an ultra-rare card; that made my whole day.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    My Buster Blader.I love using it against people they use Blue Eyes White Dragon then I summon Buster Blader and take it out I also love my lighting blade card I use it on Buster Blader then he can't be beat.

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 18, 2009
    Probably my most valued card would be my 1st Edition Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 ultimate rare.

It's worth a lot, and I love building a deck around getting him, King Dragun (also ultimate rare :D), and Royal Decree on the field at the same time. It's practically total lock. Feh, what can save them? A cyber jar?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Currently my favorite right now, obviously it's not that rare since i'm just starting to get into Yugioh again, Cybernetic Magician...they attack, discard, lower their monster/raise my monster's attack... mainly since i'm playing beatdown/annoyance

Years
    Its either out of these
    Blue eyes white dragon ( bpt tin 2003 ) ;; I wouldnt be right without it in my deck
    Black luster Soldior- Envoy of the begging - Its just so...cool o.O;;
    Japanese Dark magician Girl and **Black and Red** Dark magician
    those are my most prized cards -.- I wonder why.....

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    PikaPika! said:
    I went to a regional recently and won 3 CRV and 1 EEN packs as a prize.

Normally, I don't pull good cards from packs, but one of my CRV packs happened to contain the most valuable card I've EVER pulled:

*drumroll

ULTIMATE-RARE 1st ed. WINGED KURIBOH LV10!!!!!

To get an ultimate-rare version of an ultra-rare card; that made my whole day.

BLAST!!!! I STILL need one of those...

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    my most pized are

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Agent9 said:
    both...are simply awesome...where'd ya get the dark magician?
    They are both Ultra Rares from Dark Beginning 1.

Back