• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most prized card....

Ozone Layer

Hidden Leaf (Konoha)
    Years
    Yup I'm got from Dark Beginning 1.And here one of my rare card too
    Your most prized card....

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well I don't play but I have (in a box) A Wing Dragon of something? one of those god cards

Cy-Chan

GSC Hacker
    Years
    Too many... Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys 1st Edition Ultimate... Black Luster/Chaos Emperor 1st Edition IOC... 3x Enemy Controllers, 1x Cyber Dragon Super, 1x Cyber Dragon Ultimate... 1x AGG Ultimate (that I pulled!), 1x The Creator Ultimate...

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    My four most prized cards are Dark Magician Girl (RDS Limited Edition), Dark Magician Girl (2005 Tin Series), Winged Kuriboh, and Slifer the Sky Dragon (YuGiOh! Ani-Manga Promo).

Last edited:

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
    TP1 needele worm, TP6 royal decree....
    I kid
    My real most prized cards are:JMP blue eyes, my misprints, spanish TP6 fusion sage and 1st ed IOC chaos emperor dragon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Cy-Chan said:
    Too many... Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys 1st Edition Ultimate... Black Luster/Chaos Emperor 1st Edition IOC... 3x Enemy Controllers, 1x Cyber Dragon Super, 1x Cyber Dragon Ultimate... 1x AGG Ultimate (that I pulled!), 1x The Creator Ultimate...

...AGG...? What's that stand for...?

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Ichapokemr said:
    ...AGG...? What's that stand for...?
    I think that he is refering to Ancient Gear Golem from The Lost Milleninum. That is worth a lot and is a great card.

Makoto

Years
    Mine would have to be a combo of 3 cards. Together, I am invincible

Relinquished
    Lord of D.
    DNA Surgery

if you know what any of those are, you get the point. XD

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Dylan said:
    Mine would have to be a combo of 3 cards. Together, I am invincible

Relinquished
    Lord of D.
    DNA Surgery

if you know what any of those are, you get the point. XD
    I get it but it does not really work well. Relinquished can really just be better by it's self. It fusion version really took over last format. With Lord of D and DNA sugery the Lord of D would just get destroyed and the combo would be ruined.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I cant really be bothered to read all of Relinquishs' effect, its unbelievably long, and if you played the GBA game, the Thousand-Eyes Restrict text is pretty overkill. =.=

(In no particular order)
    Mystic Swordsman Lv. 6
    Gearfried the Swordmaster
    Cyber Dragon (Ultimate Rare-ness)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Zaikiro said:
    I think that he is refering to Ancient Gear Golem from The Lost Milleninum. That is worth a lot and is a great card.

*smacks self* Duhhh...right. I can't believe I forgot about that thing...the last card I had to collect to complete the set...

Lord_Nuthing

Kicker of Thine Throat
    Years
    and i will be the first to post a magic card... my most prized card is black lotus.. not because i could sell it right now for 2 grand.. its because it was my first card and my uncle bought it for me

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Lord_Nuthing said:
    and i will be the first to post a magic card... my most prized card is black lotus.. not because i could sell it right now for 2 grand.. its because it was my first card and my uncle bought it for me

Black Lotus only goes for about 600 dollars. It's also an Artifact (IIRC), not a Magic card which arn't even in M:tG.:\

Back