• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Most Unforgettable Moment in Pokemon Games

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
  • So, like the title.

What's your most unforgettable moment?

Beating the Elite Four? Catching Rayquaza? Stopping the Galactic Grunts? Picking your first starter pokemon? Play the first pokemon game in your life, ever? Beating Cynthia? Getting your favourite pokemon in your dreams? Cheating an azure flute and catch Arceus with your 999Master Balls? Walking town your home town when your starter was still level one? Trading with your friends?

Tell me your best moments!

Archipelago

Who knows?
    Years
  • My most memorable moment in Pokemon was during roughly my fourth run-through of the original Pokemon Silver. I had spent an eternity in the Goldenrod Game-corner for just the brief chance to get myself a Dratini, which was currently my favourite Pokemon. I bought it, and was so overjoyed I used nothing else. It evolved, and then once into a Dragonite more during the Elite Four. I had used the thing constantly, and was obsessed with running through the E4 with just my Dragonite. I had legitimately trained it up to level 97, which is the highest I have ever trained a single Pokemon.

It was a high point in my Pokemon career, until of course I had accidentally deleted the file of course...

Ayselipera

Moving to Pokemon Gaming Central since you're just asking about the games.

My most memorable moment was winning the Pokemon League for the first time ever. I was beyond ecstatic, you really have no idea. xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The very first time I defeated Steven in Sapphire. That was one of my proudest achievements in my Pokemon gaming history.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Going with Asy here, haha. I screamed the first time I beat the Pokemon League. I also remember all of my random encounters with shinies. I just can't seem to forget those stories, even though only one of them is actually a decent one to talk about. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    My most memorable moment in Pokemon was when I bought Pokemon Gold, and comes with new features, like Day/Night system, i play that game all night, that was my most memorable moment in Pokemon

Last edited:

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • I would have to say finding Pokerus on my Pokemon for the first time in Pokemon Platinum. When I saw it, I literally lept out of the chair I was sitting in and shouted, "Yes, YES, YEEEEESSSSS!"

Guest123_x1

The most unforgettable moment in the games for me happened on Labor Day 2000, when I started my Pokémon Yellow early in the evening, and I encountered an error message saying my saved data "has been destroyed", wiping out everything I had accomplished, I had that particular save file since very early in that year!
    (I didn't, and still don't, even know what I might've done to cause the save-file destruction)

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • The most unforgettable moment in the games for me happened on Labor Day 2000, when I started my Pokémon Yellow early in the evening, and I encountered an error message saying my saved data "has been destroyed", wiping out everything I had accomplished, I had that particular save file since very early in that year!
    (I didn't, and still don't, even know what I might've done to cause the save-file destruction)

That actually happened to me after using Pokémon Stadium. I got an error while saving and then when I checked my game, my save file was gone T_T stupid transfer pack. Definitely not a fun experience (but I do remember it well).

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My most memorable moment involving a pokemon game would have to be when I got Red, Blue, Yellow AND the special edition pokemon gameboy color... all on the same day! That had to be the best Christmas ever.

Within a pokemon game, it would have to be when I got my Pikachu in Yellow to Level 100. I was only ten years old or something. I was so proud of myself x3

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • My most memorable moment involving a pokemon game would have to be when I got Red, Blue, Yellow AND the special edition pokemon gameboy color... all on the same day! That had to be the best Christmas ever.

Within a pokemon game, it would have to be when I got my Pikachu in Yellow to Level 100. I was only ten years old or something. I was so proud of myself x3

Good memories, eh? =]

That actually happened to me after using Pokémon Stadium. I got an error while saving and then when I checked my game, my save file was gone T_T stupid transfer pack. Definitely not a fun experience (but I do remember it well).

The most unforgettable moment in the games for me happened on Labor Day 2000, when I started my Pokémon Yellow early in the evening, and I encountered an error message saying my saved data "has been destroyed", wiping out everything I had accomplished, I had that particular save file since very early in that year!

That must be tough to go through.

If I lose my save data now with my shiny Lucario I'm gonna - *stares at the sharp knife next to me*

Well good thing there's no data loss...yet!

HUZZAH!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • The ones I remember most are the little moments. When I met my first ever Charmander for the first time. When I FINALLY found a Pikachu and a Caterpie in Viridian Forest in Pokemon Red, after running away from hundreds of Weedles. Seeing Razor Leaf performed by a Chikorita on Pokemon Gold for the first time. Just little insignificant things.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • My most unforgettable moment would be finding the Distortion world in Pokemon Platinum, Mt. Cornet was sooooooo annoying and it took me at least 1 hour to get through~

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Gosh there's loads, I guess becoming champion in games really.. I also remember when I was younger I caught 119 Pokémon in Sapphire which, back then I thought was LOADS but then I reset it and now I have 120 :P

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Good memories, eh? =]

Yes! Pokemon was my childhood. There are tons of unforgettable memories because of it, but I had to go with those two. They stick out in my head the most <3

Back