• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Music Genre

ben cousins

Backspacer
    Years
    I Said it once and i'l say it again,I am a massive Metal fanboy[More specificly Thrash Metal].I also like Punk and Alternitive Rock[Punk as in ''Real Punk'' not poser crap like Good Charlote and Simple Plan lol]

Years
    Love the heavy metal bands like Parkway Drive, Amity Affliction, A Day to Remember then i'm also a fan of Punk rock mainly Blink 182 and Aussie Hip-hop artists like Bliss N Eso, Hilltop Hoods, Drapht, 360

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm a huge fan of dubstep, most forms of techno/electro, and rappers such as Notorious BIG and Dr. Dre to name a few favorite genres of mine. I also really like metal/hard rock/alternative groups such as Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, and Tool as well.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    My favorite bands are generally labeled as indie (long list ~_~) or alt rock but some are more specifically considered haunting rock (Circa Survive, Harvard), experimental(Animal Collective, Panda Bear), or electronic (M83, Breathe Carolina, Baths).

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Trance is my favourite genre. Keen eyed users will see that trance is also present in my name. Trance is a type of electronic music.

Years
    I listen Metal (Thrash, Heavy, Progressive, Power...), but i do like some other genres.

Rock (Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Glam), Blues (My favorite musician was a hardrocker/blues man...Gary Moore), and Jazz (very relaxing, and wow if they can play and improvise :) )

Last edited:

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
    Years
    I don't have a favourite genre, I've just to like the music, that's all. But one may notice I have many songs of the (German) Band Die Ärzte in my playlist.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Foremostly, video game soundtracks; always a bizzare answer to give when people ask, but it is what it is.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like pretty much all the genres, but my absolutely favorite is folk. A broad term with a confusing definition to some, I know, but I don't know a more appropriate term for it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    No one has mentioned punk!!! I love most genres I just can't take too much pop or country. But I am a big punk rocker! From The Ramones to Black Flag to old Blink 182. If its played fast I like it!

If anybody is a fan of hardcore/punk check out my pokemon inspired band Cubone's Brigade! Im a noob here so I can't post links yet but search for us on bandcamp or facebook!

Years
    Folk, Acoustic, Indie, Americana (It's a genre I swear.) These are like the genres the music I listen to usually fall in.

Sometimes I listen to Electronic, Rock, R&B, Rap. Usually when I turn on the radio.

I also listen to some country. I'm not ashamed! :V

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I listen to all genres, but if I had to pinpoint it I'd say I mostly listen to hip-hop, various types of electronic and indie/alt rock.

Last.fm says I listen to soundtrack, rock, electronic, hip-hop and alternative, so there you go.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Personally I'm a alternate rock kinda person,bands like Breaking Benjamin,Three days grace,but I also enjoying listening to a good Christan rock band once in a wild,a band that shimmers my interest is Red,seriously you can hardly hear any faith in that band even though it feels like faith,yeah those are my two genre's that I love to correspond to once in a while,anyway hope you enjoyed my two cents.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Pop and dance. I'm not at all exotic but if it left I'd be sad.

Occasionally R&B.

Years
    My last.fm says: "I'm into japanese, female vocalists, electronic, indie and alternative."

I would say that I like electronically influenced rock and pop, but that's because I can never tell where a genre like pop ends and another one like rock, alternative, or indie begins.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2012
    I've got my Roots in the Hardcore/Punk scene. Since then I've branched out far. Now a DnB artist, rarely perform Dubstep, don't like the dub scene. I've been performing with a OGHardcoreband for a few years. I dip in Rap now and then, none of the *****es and hoes stuff either. Lupe Fiasco is one of my favorites right now. Rap that focuses on issues, politics, world problems, ect. I was hooked on Tool for a bit, then moved to ES, now I'm obsessed with Theolonious Monk. Jazz has a place in my heart, I was the pianist for my high school Jazz band.

Diamants

Realize
    Years
    Post-Hardcore/Hardcore Punk I like this genre, it's my favorite, but also I listen to all kind of music ^_^

Back