• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your music

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I'm a major hip-hop head. I feel like I know the ins and outs of the genre and culture pretty well. I get pretty tired of people hearing theres no substance in hip-hop when its so far from the truth.

I'm also pretty into rock and alt.rock. I'm been giving stuff like Arcade Fire and Grizzly Bear a listen as of late.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I generally like rock. Favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold, and favorite song is Letterbomb (by Green Day).

What's weird is that I hate country music, but I love Taylor Swift.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I like Ska, all 3 waves (the original Jamaican Ska, British Two Tone, and the Third Wave Ska). I am also fond of alternative stuff, and rock. I am a fan of 80s music most though (eg Madness, Europe, Bon Jovi... Yeah, Ska and Rock)

kephxy

xeem xyooj
    Years
    I have bad taste in music! D:
    But.. xD
    I don't have a genre. I listen to whatever is good to the ears.
    THAT includes the beats or the sounds they use and.. the LYRICS. :)

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I like Ska, all 3 waves (the original Jamaican Ska, British Two Tone, and the Third Wave Ska). I am also fond of alternative stuff, and rock. I am a fan of 80s music most though (eg Madness, Europe, Bon Jovi... Yeah, Ska and Rock)

I just recently started getting into Ska actually, I was listening to Streetlight Manifesto a lot a few weeks back, as well The Mad Caddies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My taste of music has been changing over the years, but it is great. Pretty much I listen a lot of genres expect Country, Death Metal, Scremo, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock...etc.

I listen to: Pop, Synthpop (New Wave), Pop Rock, Alternative (early-mid 90s only), R&B, Classic R&B, Classic Soul, Soul, Neo-Soul, House/Club, Dance, Techno, Eurodance, New Jack Swing, Classic Hip-Hop, Classic Rap, Japanese Pop, Japanese Urban, Japanese Rock, Gospel, Reggae, Regaeton, Adult Contemporary, Soft Rock

And some others, but that is all I am going to list. Man...I am such a music lover. XD

Blazers said:
    I listen to rap music. Pretty much rap music strictly.
    I think people need to realize that rap is only consisted of what you hear on the radio.
    People need to actually listen to rap songs, not on the radio, to get into it. You'd learn that not every rapper that tries to make a quick dollar is rapping about money and whatever else you wanna stereotype them with. Rappers like Nas, Lupe Fiasco, and even T.I. & Drake, tend to talk about much more then what they're "made out" to rap about.
    I agree with this post! That is what I think about Rap and Hip-Hop. People always end up thinking Rap is bad, but all they hear is the mainstream. And that isn't all it is about. Go and listen Rap and Hip-Hop back in the day. Now that was great! Not all MCs and Rappers rap about the same stuff. Some do, but others I don't think so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Mainly RnB --> Trance/Hardstyle --> A blend of the rest. Come to think of it I do listen to a good deal of mainstream I guess.

Mikii

美好的奇蹟~♥
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I can't really specifically tell what genre I am into because music is different nowadays. I can find something in every genre that I'll end up liking. Some of my favorite artists are Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Hayley Williams, Eminem.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    I love music so much so it's hard for me to pick a certain kind
    I love everything from 60s, 70s, country, folk, RnB, Japanese pop, Japanese Enka, Dance, Disco, Old Rock n Roll, Classical and etc

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I generally listen to Christian Rock and Classic Rock.
    A few artist I like don't really fit into either category, though. Like Charlie McDonnell, Alex Day, and Ryan Higa. youtube artists FTW

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I have a huge range of music that I listen to, my rule of thumb is that as long as I can understand the singer, I'll listen to it. So I like different rap songs, jpop, symphanies, metal, and pop, buuuuuut my all time favorite is rock :D

my favorite bands ever: aerosmith, red hot chili peppers, motley crue, guns n roses, led zeppelin, fleetwood mac, eric clapton, the rolling stones, aaand even sometimes the beatles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    Metal, first and foremost.

Arch enemy, Moonspell, Norther, Ensifirum, Charon, Children of Bodom, Sentenced, Vintersorg, SOAD, Sonata Arctica, disturbed etc

but I also like David Bowie, Lady gaga and Fleetwood Mac.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    Alternative and Punk rock are my genres. A majority of my music falls into one of those genres. I like some Electronic, and the occasional Pop song, but nothing could replace Alternative.

My favorite bands are Green Day <3, R.E.M., Ramones, U2, Breathe Carolina, and The Apples in Stereo. Green Day, of course, is my all-time favorite band ever!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    My iPod has film scores and game music predominately. Also some old British stuff - The Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Who, John Lennon, Wings.

And then there's a random orchestral concert piece and a couple of short theme park albums

Years
    I listen to everything and anything, as long as I think it sounds good.

I'm listening to a lot of funk and jazz nowadays.

Years
    I'm mostly a rock/Alt Rock guy. I like some Pop, Rap/Hip-Hop, and and Metal too, it just depends.

Examples~

Chevelle
    Breaking Benjamin
    10 Years
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Rise Against
    B.o.B
    Drake
    Eminem
    Common
    Kanye West
    Paramore