• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your must diffuclt class and most easiest class

what is ur hardest subject

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Achamo, Wooty McWoot, how is English hard? ^^ English is one of the least difficult subjects in the world, I mean, you're speaking it. xD

I major in Music(rock/Metal) Art(figure drawing, sketching, creativity) and English(creative writing, Language Arts, Poetry, Essays, Short stories creations, etc..)

I find math hard though, my brain CANNOT understand logic, only creativity.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    This year all my classes got extremely easy, so it's hard for me to pinpoint my hardest subject. Though if I had to chose, math can get a little tough D:

As for my easiest class, english <333

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    my calsess easiest to hardeset
    math teacher ms moraga
    social skills ms cabral
    liturate anaylsis ms cabral
    life skills organizng is hard for me mr schrawtz
    english ms cabral
    Pe coach r or choach g or just coach forgot his real name
    earth sience ms cook

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    My hardest class this semester is Geography. The reason is because the teacher doesn't really have a set class plan, so the class is just disorganized. Plus, she's a boring teacher, so I kind of drift off in that class.

My easiest class is my history class, America After WWII. The teacher likes me, so no matter what work I hand in, he passes me with a "B". But I still work hard in that class because it's interesting and fun.

Then there's Art History and American Literature. Both of those classes are in-between for me, since sometimes the assignments are difficult, and sometimes they're easy.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Well be4 it was Science but now ita kind of fun.
    but now its Math cuz my teacher like goes over everything to fast and we get like homework everyday it's just 2 hard 2 keep up

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well right now my hardest units would be Physics and Programming but next year when I move to another course in another Uni it'll most likely be Chemistry.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I swear I've answered this recently. :\

My hardest class is Calculus. x_x; I mean, I understand it in class and then the assignments are so hard they take 10-15 hours to complete. So I guess I'll pick math, even if I'm fine with algebra. xD

My easiest course would have to be French. It's high school material, so it's just... ridiculously boring. <_<;

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Easiest: Science, religion, Literature, English
    Hardest: MATH!!

Meh, the rest is okay with me.

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
    History makes me want to scream out! OH GAWD!!! And not in the orgasmic sense either. I don't care about some random dates when things happened in the past nor do I want to hear about how humans were once big HAIRY apes (although some still are). So boring!

Piggedy Pig: *snores*

Biology gives me a headache and science with its darn periodic table makes ME feel like I'm having a period!

Piggedy Pig: *bleeds*

'nyway, Math is the subject I mind the least. I'm good with numbers.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My most difficult subject would be Math. More specifically, calculus and trig identities. And I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of other topics I find difficult, but I can't be bothered to list them all. Math is the subject I have to spend the most time in doing homework, so yeah, I guess it's the hardest. And being in an advanced class definitely doesn't help.

As for easiest, well, I guess all my other subjects are easy, to a certain extent. But if I have to choose, it'll most probably be Computer Studies. I don't know why, but I just really find everything so easy... Or maybe Science (especially Biology). Yeah, those are what I'm best at.

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    My most difficult class at the moment is probably music because of the essay-writing.
    My easiest class is definitely mechanics.

Years
    My most easiest class is English and the most difficult... I don´t really know. I think nothing in school is exactly difficult but I would say Music or Physics, because I don´t like these both and some themes in Math aren´t my favorites but nah... I don´t care about.

Years
    Biology.

I really like it, I do, I enjoy it. But I swear, I have never been more frustrated in any class than I have at biology. Some days are good, I get a lot done. Other days we hit a topic that I just fail to understand, even with the lecturer getting ever more irritated at explaining it to me over and over again and I'm just not getting it.

My easiest I would guess is maths. It can be boring, it can be tiresome, but once you get it its not hard to do.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My hardest class at the moment it Fluid Mechanics. I am doing so bad in it, I am considering dropping out and taking it next semester. >_>

Solids is next hardest, followed by Calculus & Materials.

As for the easiest, I'll have to go with Numerical Methods. It's painfully repetitive, yet fairly simple to do.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Hardest class is Science (which is just science, its not split up yet) because my ancient teacher (litterally) doesn't really teach us, just tells us to read our book.

That or French Language Arts, but all the core subjects (except English) are in French so I'm getting better at that. Of course I still can't understand my Science teacher.

My easiest is Math/Gym/any option except computers, I've just always been good at math, numbers is a language I can understand. And for Gym I love sports so why not.

Years
    Easiest- science (not when your in accelerated though) math (only when I'm in low math, like now)
    Hardest- Social Studies (ARG! :() Math (when I'm in high math) LA (still wonderin' how I ended up in accelerated)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My hardest was history. But at the minute all my lessons are quite easy. I don't have problems in any of them.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Maths is the worst I'm failing T_T
    My maths is two year levels T_T

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    actually now that I'm not lazy anymore in any of my classes, although I hate school down to my bones I dont find any of my classes hard because I'm actually paying attention in them all. I never take the 1st marking period seriously

:t354:TG

Back