• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your must diffuclt class and most easiest class

what is ur hardest subject

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Hardest:Math-->Algebra 2A. I don't see how I'll ever need any of this but I guess it develops my analytic skills. No matter how hard I try and think I understand stuff I always end up doing bad on the tests.:(

Easiest: Chemistry and English/Short Fiction: Chemistry is really easy for me. The lowest I've gotten on any Chemistry test I studied for was a 98/100 so far. I don't know how everyone always says it's hard. It only requires some basic math skills and some studying.
    English/Short fiction is easy for me because I'm very outspoken so I always get points for participation and on written work I'm usually within a B-A range. It fairly easy to analyze the stories and the best part is that I don't have to read any long books because it's a short fiction class.:D

Years
    Hardest: Everything is comprehensible, although History quickly jumped from being the easiest to my hardest class from Junior High to High School.

Easiest: Geometry and literary anylisis.

Jordan.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I always found Science the hardest, as a lot of the topics were a matter of opinion, rather than fact, and it got on my nerves.

Years
    I always found Science the hardest, as a lot of the topics were a matter of opinion, rather than fact, and it got on my nerves.

Wait how is science a matter of opinion?O_o

Science is usually mostly factual. There are some things which scientists are still unsure of yes but it's mostly factual as far as I know.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I have only five classes this year and most of them weren't on the poll
    Math, English, Economics, Health, Ceramics
    Easiest subject - ceramics and math - working with clay is fun and my math class is all about geometry and we use the same formulas for two weeks and get no homework unless we fail to complete classwork
    Hardest subject - economics - I'm having trouble grasping the concept of the stock market and for the longest time, interest didn't make sense to me. But the teacher himself sucks (he admits it openly and that's why he rocks) but he curves our grades
    8D
    health is somewhat tricky but mostly the tests. My health teacher sucks too. He's obsessive compulsive and his tests are all open-ended and require complete memorization. He wants the exact word or you fail.
    english is okay but the teacher smiles way too much, to the point where you wonder if he has a muscle probem.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Oops, forgot to vote English. Anyways, English.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My hardest class would be Stats.... though it's a good challenge. :3 Geology is also pretty hard, I don't like writing scientific papers.... :/

My easiest class would be Chorus, haha hands down. It's still pretty challenging though because the music we sing is hard and we have to sightread pretty fast. But I like it. :3

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Hardest for me would be Geometry. And easiest classes would be Japanese and Student Naturalist. Sometimes English is hard =/

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    English Literature.

I happen to be good at English, just not good at analising the worlds most boring book. It's a trend Dayncourt seems unwilling to give up.

My easiest would be Geography, and it happens to be taught by my one good teacher. He makes it seem like we're not learing, but we are. I'm also a magnet for wierd facts, which happen to come in useful for Geography

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    My Hardest Subject is....Math, Yeah I'm stupid at Math that I'm seeing stars when I go to The Count to Infinity o.o;;

The Easiest Subject of Mine is....Science and PE, I'm not Atlethic or a Science Whiz, but I kinda got A's on those...Or maybe I'm just modest, Who knows. xD

Oh and English, I forgot about that...I'm the True Born English-Whiz! though I never get to be on English Quiz Bee...Too bad -cries-

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I would say that Literature Analysis is most difficult out of all of these. Sometimes, it's really abstract, and sometimes, the teacher is really nit-picky and might want us to overanalyze. But it's actually really interesting, especially Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

This quarter, I only have four classes, and two of them are grouped together. The only class I haven't nodded off in so far is multivariable Calculus (part 1). It's really, really interesting. But this is just because I love math in all its elegance. Hehe... ^-^

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My easiest is definitely Japanese or Math. Both which I enjoy and just find simple at this level. The hardest for me is definitely English. Although compulsory, it is essay writing that really gets me... D:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    Oh, I forgot biology. It's not that I don't like the subject, it's just that I get 3 hours worth of homework, to be handed in next day. And I got told off for voicing my opinion. I got told to 'go home and check out my facts' when I said that the sea won't rise by 100 metres and that the CO2 theory on Global Warming is a load of bollocks. I do belive that the climate is changing, but it's changing nuturally, and CO2 has nothing to do with it. Termites exploding contribute more CO2 to the atmospere than all man made sources put together. That Termite thing is not a joke. They explode in self defence against ants, and this releases CO2, and this happens a lot of times. When it adds up, it's more than what we do.

Back