• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Shiny Pokemon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
  • MetalMario said:
    It seems somehow appropriate that my first post at these forums be in the shiny thread. :P
    I have (they're in my signature) a shiny Linoone (Omega), Jumpluff (Fluffy), Exploud (Bellow), Porygon2 (Shinnix), and, just recently, ANOTHER shiny Hoppip... -_- Anyone want a free shiny? Or maybe a tossed salad?

is the ar code for eu version? BTW, ive started looking for shiny zapdos.

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
    Years
  • I have 2 shinies on LG, and 2 on FR. LG are Caterpie and Raticate, FR are Nidoking and Magneton.
    If you didnt see the stars when it appeared then chances are you wouldnt know, seeing as its only a slighter lighter colour
    Shiny Chansey are greenish, Blissey are the ones with the lighter color.

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • Lord_Jaws1 said:
    Actually Ratatta and Pidgey still are. You encouter pidgeys and rattatas faster than you can reset ur GBA/

Can sum 1 plz plz plz tell me what the AR codes for shiny pokemon on European version on pokemon ruby? plz with sugar on top and a slice of bacon lol :D

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
    Years
  • On Sapphire I have 3 shinies. Bellossom was a Shiny Gloom that I found in the Safari Zone, Roselia was random when I was shiny hunting for Volbeat, and Mightyena was a Poochyena in an egg that hatched to be a shiny Pokemon. Right now I'm hatching eggs for a Shiny Ralts.

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • GardevoirMaster said:
    On Sapphire I have 3 shinies. Bellossom was a Shiny Gloom that I found in the Safari Zone, Roselia was random when I was shiny hunting for Volbeat, and Mightyena was a Poochyena in an egg that hatched to be a shiny Pokemon. Right now I'm hatching eggs for a Shiny Ralts.

i got it, i got it, i got it, GOLD GROUDON!!!!!!! it took me 3 weeks to find it, and now ive finally got it. now im looking for a shiny whismur. where can u get them

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Gold Groudon14 said:
    i got it, i got it, i got it, GOLD GROUDON!!!!!!! it took me 3 weeks to find it, and now ive finally got it. now im looking for a shiny whismur. where can u get them
    YAAAY!!! Good for you!! I got a shiny whismur, I found mine in thet Rusturf cave (Easier since the cave only has whismurs) I wish you luck!! :D

Joey the Cockroach

Years
  • Hyper Gullwing said:
    YAAAY!!! Good for you!! I got a shiny whismur, I found mine in thet Rusturf cave (Easier since the cave only has whismurs) I wish you luck!! :D

thanx bro, so u can only find whismur in that cave??? i never knew that! :confused:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    That's where I found mine!! GOOD LUCK!! :D
    I'm looking for shiny swablu. Yaaay!! It's YELLOW!

Harry Potter

EXPECTO PATRONUM!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 16, 2006
    I Have a Shiny Swampert!
    Shiny Swampert: WOOT WOOT!
    Hey, Your not supposed to Talk! AND GET BACK IN THE GAME*Pulls otu Plundger and Stuffs him back into Ruby*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back