• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your opinion of Team Galactic

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
    I think team galactic is brainless dumb stupid funny (likes flowers lol)i think team galactic have less brains than jessie james meowth burch & cassidy put together and that saying something because jessie/ james/meowth are thick

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    I don't really Like team galactic that much and I think that their plans are insane more insane than separating the world or expanding land mass and bodies of water... i mean Creating a new world... that's just insane

side note: I think team rocket has more bigger plans than just petty thievery

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I don't really Like team galactic that much and I think that their plans are insane more insane than separating the world or expanding land mass and bodies of water... i mean Creating a new world... that's just insane

side note: I think team rocket has more bigger plans than just petty thievery

Lol @ Team Rocket comment.

I'm not sure if I dislike Team Galactic or what, but a new world leaving the old one on mishap is pretty insane. Though all of them (Aqua/Magma, Galactic and Plasma) except for TR has plans that will destroy the world. Never-ending sunshine/rainfall, Giratina eating everyone, and another dragon war.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    Lol @ Team Rocket comment.

I'm not sure if I dislike Team Galactic or what, but a new world leaving the old one on mishap is pretty insane. Though all of them (Aqua/Magma, Galactic and Plasma) except for TR has plans that will destroy the world. Never-ending sunshine/rainfall, Giratina eating everyone, and another dragon war.

I don't think TG's actions will lead to giratina's GI track... It just Distorted the world Giratina won't eat anyone...

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    I've never played HG\SS\E\LG\FR\R\S but team plasma really makes you think, abit like Team Galactic, they have run out of Ideas:disappoin

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I loved team Galactic, they were the best team IMO (Except team Rocket) they actually achieved their goals, like none of the other teams had. In Diamond and Pearl there aim was to capture Palkia/Dialga and they succeeded, so yeah best team ever.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    I don't know. The outfits were sort of... strange. But the only teams outfit I liked were Aqua and Rocket. I just can't identify with them.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I can't really argue that their outfits were strange after seeing the Plasma Grunts. xD

Team Galactic weren't.... poor in my opinion, but they didn't really stand out.

Years
    I thought Team Galactic was great. Cyrus had some of my favorite Pokemon, and when Saturn became the new boss they became a respectable organization.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Galactic made me sigh

weak, disorganized, clueless grunts and your ever-loved crazy guy with strange colored hair...

now Plasma was awesome...the Grunts actually knew you by NAME

Jonrawwr

Bassist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    I thought they were alright not the best organization to fight I thought that was Cipher personally ;3

Years
    They are the best villan team ever in my opinion, if I had the chance I would actually have joined them, I would have joined Team Rocket too but thats beyond the point. On this matter though, how cool would it be if in later Pokemon games you had the option of joining the Villan team? Sort of like an alternative storyline

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I like them just as much as I like Team Magma. "The new world," was a good game plot for generation IV.
    The uniforms are pretty good--and the hair styles are pretty good too. But I don't like the Pokemon they have.

Wannabe God

Witty title
    Years
    With my name, avatar, and signature, do I even need to say whether I like them or not? Well, I don't like Team Galactic. I love Team Galactic.

I think that Cyrus is definitely the most interesting Pokemon villain to date, probably because I agree with him on a lot of his points. Not that I'd want a world without spirit, but I think humanity needs to change for the better big time.

I love the bowl cut outfits on the grunts, I think they look cute. The commanders are awesome too, and Mars is my favorite out of them.

As for Team Galactic being loved among the fandom, I'm not so sure. The places I go, they seem to get more hate than love. If anything, I'd say Rocket and Plasma are the most loved. But if you ask me, Giovanni can go jump off a waterfall. Heh, just joking- Giovanni is my second favorite team boss, I just really wanted to make that joke.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I really like Team Galactic, the way they're to do with Space & Time, I don't know but I like them, I think they're pretty cool.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    THEY AIGHT. A little far fetched, and pretty clueless. None of them really know what Cyrus is trying to do...I am thinking of the right team, right? lol But anyway, their goal was a bit outlandish, but not as stupid as Magma/Aqua's goals. Still odd, don't get me wrong, wanting to be a deity and all, but...yeah. What am I saying lol.

Their uniforms are kinda ugly for it...

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    I dislike Team Galactic. Their uniforms are ugly, commanders are ugly, Pokémon are ugly, their theme music is weird and their goal is stupid. I personally prefer Team Plasma.

Back