• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your opinion of Team Galactic

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I don't like Team Galactic at all. What is with there clothes and outfits? They are hideous. They use ugly Pokemon like Purugly and they have stupid names for their leaders. They have a goal that is stupid and not well thought through (so did Team Aqua and Magma but at least they had cool uniforms). They are so much worse the the great Team Rocket.

Bankaiglade

Rainbow Trainer
    Years
    I disliked Team Galactic greatly,they were annoying,used Ugly Pokemon,their music was just.... awful!!!!...It was like listening to lady gaga or Justin bieber,which made me beat the heck outta em fast o3o !The male and female grunts were hard to distinguish from!The team was the most Unorganized out of all of em,"If you Know nothing of your enemy,you cannot defeat them!"Team plasma Even Knew YOUR NAME!!!,Had a Lab located near your hometown,Protected Their leaders in formation,There goal wasnt fully insane,Though Ghetsis was manipulating N,and the Seven sages. Anyway,The Points Cyrus made were true but one thing i dont get is,he said he doesnt have emotion,but....How come he got mad when you Mesprit Appeared in front of you and after losing? That shows he has 2 emotions Anger and Sadness. And why did he not care about his team?! They are the only reason he was able to get so far!!!Im glad they got a respectable Leader now though!

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    basically, they are dimwits. their plan is so retarded, and even then, they exicuted it sooooo poorly

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    I didn't like their look but I enjoyed their motives and how they had the three commanders. I also liked how they tied the plot in with legendaries.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Personally I thought team Galactic were just bunch of lunatics and I didn't take them seriously because of their stupid outfit (ESPECIALLY haircut xD)... they genuinely made me chuckle/laugh every time I saw them :P

In terms of their goals and achivements, I thought it was predictable, because their plans were so over the top and in a way complicated that I knew their plans wouldn't work out the way it should've been...

EDIT: I know that Cyrus was/is a lunatic, but I'm talking about the rest of the team galactic, even the commanders.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    As far as I'm concerned, they are the only team in PKMN history without having to wearing hats, hoods or bandanas. Their uniforms are OK, but I do agree that their actions are quite insane.

Years
    As for the team in general, I don't really mind. Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, they're all pretty much the same thing with a different overlying objective. I really liked Cyrus' character though. The whole abandon-emotion thing was really good character development on the game maker's behalf.

Years
    I really liked Team Galactic actually.

My favorite is still Team Rocket though, but Galactic comes in second.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Team Galactic are okay, but I've always preferred Aqua and Magma more - I wish they did more with these guys.

One of the main reasons I liked them was because they actually almost accomplished something big... but now Team Plasma kinda outshines them in my eyes. First bad guys in a mainstream game to actually gain control over a Legendary (Reshiram/Zekrom), whereas Team Galactic never made it that far.

Still, I liked the fact that they were actually reasonably organised and efficient - until a certain 10 year-old stuffs up everything they worked for...

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
    I wouldn't say I hate them but they definitely are my least favorite. I'm not a real big fan of the whole new world thing they try to pull and it was all kind of hard for me to understand how they planned on doing that in the first place.

Years
    VG Cats said it best:

"Nice Bowlcut. So what's your evil "team" called?"

"Team 'Shut your face and gimme your Pokemon or I'll cut you'."

"Uhh..."

"Switchblade, I choose you!"

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    I took quite a liking to them with extreme plans, pokemon variety, and N.
    he's what I like most about TG. He's sprite is amazing. I hate how we always get crappy sprites to endure with throughout the game.

Back