• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • ^Dont you dare diss the raijin, man.

So, yeah, my faves.
    Voltoros (Borutorosu)
    Zuruzukkin
    Desukan
    Gigigear
    Gochiruzeru
    Baibanira (Yes the ice cream. It's so cute)

But theose genies are just sooo fail, they fail in every way possible, it is impossible not to diss them....

Rekon

Gekkomodo! I Choose You!
    Years
  • My favourite pokemon is definately Baffuron (aka Shaftros (Name patent pending XD))

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Everybody hates us!
    *cowers in a corner, huddling the genies*

ONTOPIC: Has anyone noticed, the new BW Arcanine sprite got a major haircut?

Looks the same to me, just a different pose. :P

I'm wondering which Pokemon got new sprites? I know Deoxys did, but apart from that one...I'm not familiar enough with all of them to notice. XD

Years
  • Jolteon (very much needed!), Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon and Eevee all got new sprites. It looks like most have been tweaked in some way or another. Masquerain has been completely re-coloured too, it's now white o.O

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • That bug legendary with the cannon on its back
    it kicks ass!!!!
    something i love team plasma for!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else see Ditto instead of pics of the new pokemon.

I think Pokebeach have taken them down due to the legal threats. Anyone know where I could see pictures of all the new ones?

Years
  • I think I've finally narrowed down to which Pokemon is my absolute favorite in Gen 5... Zuruzukin. <3
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • https://stuff.veekun.com/bw-montage.png

And yeah, he took it all down because of the "legal" issues, and he's trying to prove a point hehe.

Many thanks.

Really do appreciate that.

The site is running a bit slow I guess due to traffic but hey it's better than nothing. Was hoping to finally see pics of the new pokemon especially the legendaries today but was bitterly dissapointed to hear the legal threat news. I don't know what Pokemon are playing at here.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm in love with that cute little trash bag :D But I could say less for it's evolution. But, eh, it'll grow on me :D

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I think I've finally narrowed down to which Pokemon is my absolute favorite in Gen 5... Zuruzukin. <3
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

The first time I saw it and it's pre-evolution, I was like "eeeeh, not liking it." But I have grown to like them now. That and their typing, makes it that much more interesting. Plus, I love it's back sprite and how it has like a hood XD, that's so cool.

Years
  • The first time I saw it and it's pre-evolution, I was like "eeeeh, not liking it." But I have grown to like them now. That and their typing, makes it that much more interesting. Plus, I love it's back sprite and how it has like a hood XD, that's so cool.

Yeesss, that's what really got me. xD
    The hood is adorable, and so is its pre-evolution. :3
    It really reminds me of Croagunk with that expression though, lmao. :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Yeesss, that's what really got me. xD
    The hood is adorable, and so is its pre-evolution. :3
    It really reminds me of Croagunk with that expression though, lmao. :P

Actually it's funny you would mention that, I came to liking Croagunk in the same fashion I did this new Pokemon haha. I can't wait to see the official artwork and anime version of it in battle. Should be awesome :D

Years
  • Actually it's funny you would mention that, I came to liking Croagunk in the same fashion I did this new Pokemon haha. I can't wait to see the official artwork and anime version of it in battle. Should be awesome :D

The Sugimori artwork is what I'm most excited to see. ^^
    I just hope that it doesn't have a terrible English name, and unbearably high pitched voice in the anime (like Piplup...ugh).

wow that sprite makes me what to capture one of those and better appreciate it...I just to think it was too odd but now I like it :)
    I wish Lugia kept it's SS Sprite :(...

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. xD

And yeah, some of the sprites for older generation Pokemon in B/W suck.
    I was hoping for something new with Medicham, but they just flipped its Platinum sprite the other way around. T_T

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    wow that sprite makes me what to capture one of those and better appreciate it...I used to think it was too odd but now I like it :)
    I wish Lugia kept it's SS Sprite :(...

I wish it had kept it's SS sprite as well. I like it better than the DPPt one. The new one seems like a slightly reworked DPPt one, but it still looks too much like it. :(

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I wish it had kept it's SS sprite as well. I like it better than the DPPt one. The new one seems like a slightly reworked DPPt one, but it still looks too much like it. :(
    Yeah it looks like DPPt's to me too :(...
    I wanted it's SS sprite it was cooler the same goes for Ho-Oh!
    I like the Eeveelution's sprites though :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back