• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Tons of pokemon don't have a mouth and still manage to eat.

[ontopic]I love that ice cream pokemon. Its cute, and it's actually pretty strong. 540 BST doesn't lie.[/ontopic]
    As cool as Baibanira sounds (pun (un)intended), it's got good stats, but a limited movepool. To me, it's just a Baniricchi with 2 heads and a straw sticking out.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I barely found out that some of the Pokemon in this gen were develop by Nintendo of America...that might explain why they seem "different"
    I like the vanilla cone too, I like it's first form the best though as it's small...and makes me hungry...

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I hear that Baruchai and Desumasu/Desukan was invented by America as well. It's funny, though. With all these pokemon invented by Americans, you would expect it to at least come out in America earlier.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    asfdjinasfdnj POKEBEACH. Their header has an image of Tsunbear. I had not realised until now how much Tsunbear actually looks like Santa, with the icicles and all, along with the fur sticking out near its stomach like Santa is meant to be. It really does make sense woooow.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    asfdjinasfdnj POKEBEACH. Their header has an image of Tsunbear. I had not realised until now how much Tsunbear actually looks like Santa, with the icicles and all, along with the fur sticking out near its stomach like Santa is meant to be. It really does make sense woooow.

BLASPHEMY!! The only true Santa is Delibird. Although I am pretty happy with the fact we've got a polar bear, I am not pleased with Kumasyun. Yes it's adorable, but I hate his leaky nose. It ruins it for me. >.<

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • I haven't played the games yet, either. But I couldn't resist peeking at the sprites on serebii... and for the most part, I'm not impressed. However, I do like Yooterii and its evolutionary chain. When I saw a Pokemon that looked like a terrier... I wanted to squee. Except, I didn't. Because that would've scared my real life terrier. I also noticed... a lot of Pokemon that resemble monkeys. :S

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I hear that Baruchai and Desumasu/Desukan was invented by America as well. It's funny, though. With all these pokemon invented by Americans, you would expect it to at least come out in America earlier.
    Those weren't the only Pokemon designed by America. Baniricchi, Baibanira, Gobitto and Goruugu were designed by them as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    All i've seen that i've liked is the Wargle Pokemon, thats gonna be the new Garchomp, I cannot wait for the English release mainly for this Pokemon.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Really, I've gotten used to liking them now. I really like all of the new Pokemon in B/W. My favorites of the favorites are Shandera, Wargle, and Zekrom. I used to hate Zekrom but he's now one of my favs.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I knew everyone would get used to them :)
    I like the genies too (I liked them from the start), I noticed that they are more different then I originally thought though.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Although I have started to love gen 5 pokemon so much more, I have been growing away from these pokemon:
    Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Maybe because I watched Finding Nemo or something, but I would have liked purotoogato be more cute like Squirt XD, but I don't really mind that much. its it's evolution that bothers me. Abagoora just looks so big and old (even though it is a fossil) and I wonder how it could possibly swim :/ I would have liked something ferocious, as it is ancient, and majestic too to display it's swimming abilities.

Jerpy

Give me your cookies...!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Although I have started to love gen 5 pokemon so much more, I have been growing away from these pokemon:

Maybe because I watched Finding Nemo or something, but I would have liked purotoogato be more cute like Squirt XD, but I don't really mind that much. its it's evolution that bothers me. Abagoora just looks so big and old (even though it is a fossil) and I wonder how it could possibly swim :/ I would have liked something ferocious, as it is ancient, and majestic too to display it's swimming abilities.

I think that might have been what they were trying to get at; it couldn't survive as it had grown to become to heavy and clunky? But, I do like it, it reminds me of classic Pokemon, you know, with all the horns and ferocious features... I really do love it's evolution line. :)

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites
    i'm liking tabunne as the new pokemon center pokemon. it's soothing to look at her and she doesn't take up nearly as much space as chansey did

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites
    i'm liking tabunne as the new pokemon center pokemon. it's soothing to look at her and she doesn't take up nearly as much space as chansey did

LOL but Chansey was better with the customers. She doesn't look like a crazed psychopathic serial killer like Tabuune does. I will miss Joy and Chansey :( They were so much cooler *cries*

I think that might have been what they were trying to get at; it couldn't survive as it had grown to become to heavy and clunky? But, I do like it, it reminds me of classic Pokemon, you know, with all the horns and ferocious features... I really do love it's evolution line. :)
    I think it has all that chunky armor to protect it from predators with vicious teeth. It was from the pokemon dinosaur era. But I still don't know how it could swim! Maybe it started to adapt onto land before it was extinct. Because it has grown legs! So maybe it was too heavy to swim so they started to migrate to the land, but were extinct before they were fully adapted ?

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I hate the generation 5 pokemon but love everything else about black and white...Ill just use my generation 4 team.

Years
  • I like B/W pokemon. Some of them are great (Waruvial, Denchura, Sazandra, Jaroda, Daikenki, Gigaiath, Wargle, Swanna, Shanderaa, Doryuuzu)

But some others is just meh (maggyo ie)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back