• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Well I haven't touched this thread in a while. Today I'm wearing a white striped hoodie, black jeans, and blue striped t shirt. I really don't feel like taking the hoodie off so I'm gonna probably sleep in it. ^_^ I'll just wear the hoodie , undershirt and sweatpants or shorts for pajamas and be good.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm probably staying home today, so I'll just wear some sweatpants, a smiley face t-shirt, and some slippers.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm wearing a maroon collared shirt and beige khakis with boots. Typical work gear. :3

@hughes I love skinny jeans! They're so cute.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Black skinnies and chicken legs, nice.
    Omg, I just saw this... what does this even mean. :c

Anyway, burgandy AE tshirt, chalk black skinnies, black beanie, my beige Clarks and AE bag, yay. I feel so rushed today, though. Also, this isn't adequate 32 degree weather ;c

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Omg, I just saw this... what does this even mean. :c

Anyway, burgandy AE tshirt, chalk black skinnies, black beanie, my beige Clarks and AE bag, yay. I feel so rushed today, though. Also, this isn't adequate 32 degree weather ;c

It means that you have skinny little legs haha.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • I didn't want to leave the comfort of my bed and snuggle bunny this morning since it was cold.
    Faux-leather jacket (bought at a yard sale), mauve cotton long sleeve shirt, white undershirt, deep purple pleated miniskirt, light purple tights (these are thick and warm), and matching flats.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 19, 2022
    I am always wearing a Tshirt, and either pajama pants or jeans, depending on if I have anywhere to go. Geez, you guys and all your smexy outfits. :P No skirts for me, I've never liked to expose my skin.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • 12.%20tongue.gif
    No skirts for me, I've never liked to expose my skin.
    You can show leg without showing skin. :)

A white wool sweater, beige cotton/lycra mix long sleeve shirt, white khaki skirt, snowflake patterned tights, and off-white comfy boots.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 25, 2013
    Haven't really changed my outfit entirely since I just restarted playing but I'm wearing a different hat!

Years
  • Since I will be out on the town with some friends:

-desert boots
    -my favorite pair of darker-washed jeans
    -blue button down shirt
    -sweater
    -scarf and my military jacket, maybe a beanie as it's -25 degrees here

I try to keep things classy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Most of the day it was a black Pokemon shirt I got from Hot Topic which has the XY Starters on it, a pair of blue-greyish tapered Levi's Jeans, and my Finn the Human from Adventure Time hat As seen here in the picture thread. And Van's shoes. I stayed inside most of the day so it wasn't too silly for me to wear it all day. :P

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • Right now, I'm wearing a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of black shorts. I've got a swimsuit underneath my shorts because later I'm going to the beach with my cousin.

Years
  • Well, for the better part of the day, I was wearing my Canadian Keep Calm and Chive On shirt with some black jeans...

Now, just PJ pants and a Batman shirt, haha.

Back