• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Burgundy corduroys, blue Hollister V-neck t-shirt, beige Clarks (shouldn't have worn them in the snow ugh) and beige American Eagle messenger bag, blue/cream/burgundy carf my girlfriend gave to me for Christmas, and a navy peacoat to top it off. I feel good :D

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I'm in my pyjamas now. But earlier I was wearing bench jumper and my skinny jeans and my pink and grey converses but I was washing up and water sprayed all over my jumper so I had to change into my purple checked shirt with my burgundy knit jumper on top, then I had to put my purple all stars on. I can't stand not having matching shoes. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • A red and black plaid flannel which has hints of blue in it. Levi's slim straight jeans and black and grey Converse shoes.

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • Okay, an NHL customized Nashville Predators jersey. A pair of black jeans, my Reebok Ziglites and a custom ordered chain with 92 on it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Currently, I'm wearing a hoodie (wouldn't have worn this, but it's extremely cold tonight… plus, our heater isn't working), a red t-shirt, and a pair of sweatpants. Before going to bed, I'm going to switch into my pajamas.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Right now I have Adidas black sweats and a tank thing with a cool tribal design. Pajamas ~

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • A very comfy and warm faux fur coat (bought a flea market for $19!, then sent to professional cleaners) blue cotton sweater, form fitting but comfy white long sleeve shirt, denim dress, 2 pairs of black tights (its very cold outside, as in 18F... In Florida), and my comfy black boots. I REALLY didn't want to leave the warmth of my bed with snugglebunny this morning. She didn't either, but things have to get done!

Years
  • I was in a light pink shirt with a lace back and boot-cut jeans, but they got wet from the snow. :P So now I'm wearing a black Invader Zim t-shirt and yellow shorts with my college logo on it (mainly because I don't plan on leaving my room any time soon, although I should really go to the gym...).

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • *would of laughed if that wa said in FMA*

I'm wearimg an ugly blue shirt with blue jeans and half dress shoes. Monday will probably be a dark shirt with gym like pants and my blue and white and1 shoes

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen today
    The weather outside was pretty gloomy today with rain and ice on the roads, so I couldn't really go anywhere. Because of this, I just wore my black college sweatpants and black college sweatshirt. Lazy day attire :3

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I wore my school uniform. :( *sigh*

But when I got home I got to wear my onesie! Yay for no responsibilities!

Back