• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
  • I have a number of possible partners:

-Spikey-Ear Pichu: ~Points to username~
    -Eevee: My favorite of all Pokemon =3
    -Porygon2: So cool, and its a ducky =D
    -Suicune/Raikou/Entei: Come on? Who doesn't love 'em?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I would say Dragonite all the way ^_^ Since dragonite is my favourite :) It would eb cool to ride on it, and plus dragon types are my favourite too and It is so strong!

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
  • I cant decide. My 3 top faves being Heracross,Shuckle,Gliscor. I guess I would switch out but maybe Heracross would be out mostly because I dont wnat to waste energy on SHuckel and GLiscor.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    electivire :0 hes just really cool to me but maybe an espeon :) or scizor

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Damn I have some fav, but if it has to be 1 I would pic Suicune, it has a cool look and I like it much, also his attacks are cool...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • hmm lets see easy answer pikachu always i just love that adorable electric mouse type pokemon :D

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I usually might say Growlithe/Arcanine, but on the other hand I think I'd actually prefer to have a Wigglytuff as my partner.

I would have a Growlithe on my team, but I'd want to meet that Pokemon and capture it rather than having it as my starter and partner.

I'd want my partner to be a Jigglypuff, which would evolve into Wigglytuff once it had a good moveset and I had a Moonstone to hand. =3

xX

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Hm... Either Riolu or Munchlax.
    I had a dream where a Riolu was walking around with me everywhere.
    Munchalx is just pure awesomeness, and definatlely a fave.

LugiaFreak

Years
  • If legends were allowed, freaking Lugia all the way. If not... Hm...

Weavile, Pikachu, and Jolteon would be others. Probably Weavile. <3

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I'd have Shaymin, though that would be rather difficult...so I'll just stick to Gardevoir or Lucario. I'll have someone to protect me since I'm frightfully timid...

Back