• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner?!?!?

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Chikorita and i don't mind if it evolves to Meganium. I can ride it to my school every morning with fresh scent around the air.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I'm going to have to go with....Charmander.
    He was and always will be my fav <3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • *A Clever Idea would be to choose Ditto, it can transform into any Pokemon :P

Clever idea indeed, but I'm fairly certain Ditto requires a visual reference in order to transform, so if you had a Ditto in the real world it can't transform into another pokemon unless you happen upon another pokemon. XD

You can still have Ditto transform into you dog, cat, hamster, or car though. XD

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Since it appears as this pokemon we're choosing would exist with us in real life (FTW!!!) I would definitely choose an Eeveelution.

Umbreon. He would be my awesome buddy.
    Wouldn't it be awesome to have a pokie that was like a pet, went with you everywhere and protected you from bullies on the playground?! I wants one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Question: Is it allowed to evolve?

I'm tempted to say Scyther, but in real life I'd want a poke that would be able to actually live a long life with me. Scyther is a bug so I'd imagine it'd have a 5 years max lifespan outside of a pokeball. (I know, I'm wierd...I mean seriously, who thinks of this?)

So, in that case - Dragonite.

Also, another question - lets assume one picks a poke and it does die whilst the person is still living, do they get another?

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would have Lucario cause He would sense with His aura if Something Bad was Coming and Me and Him would be The best of Friends :D

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Ah, probably a Flygon? Big buglike dragon, powerful and can fly me anywhere!

Nancy Botwin

Banned
    Years
  • I would want an Oddish. They're my favorite. They're also relatively safe, since they can't really set you on fire or electrocute you. They could poison or cut you up with their leaves or something, but it seems unlikely.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Seriously, I really like Pokabu :D its like the best pkmn design EVER :P Who wouldn't want a pig that can turn itself into BACON! No need to ever be hungry again.

Ayselipera

Even though Bellsprout is my favorite I think I'm going to have to go with my runner up favorite, Jynx. I think a Jynx and I would get along really well. We both enjoy the cold, plus Jynx's psychic powers would be a great bonus. She could teleport me anywhere.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Oh geez this is a toughy, I like so many Pokemon, Pikachu is my Number one favorite so I'd probably choose one of those, that or Eevee! Both are awesome Pokemon! ^^

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • i think i'd hafta go with politoed :3
    it's one of my favorites and it can surf
    it's just so adorableeeeee
    but on the other hand.. it'd prolly be really slimey and stuff but whatever D;

i was also thinking manectric, cuz it's just so cool
    i could like ride it and stuff, but i guess politoed wins :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I'd have a hard time picking between Mareep and Growlithe...
    Mareep is cute and fuzzy, and becomes one tough bad-ass as soon as he evolves!
    Growlithe on the other hand is cool and strong from the start, yet requires a Fire Stone to evolve into Arcanine. Riding an Arcanine would be pretty sweet though.

Maybe I'll go for the good old disguise trick and pick both. :)

Back