• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokemon Buddeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    poliwag would be my choice but i dont think it would be agile on land so having it out of its ball constantly and not letting it evolve would be kinda cruel (maybe just in my eyes but that is what i think) So i would most likely go with a Torkoal cause i love torkoal and it dosent evolve anyway but if pokemon were really i would let all my pokemon walk around with me at different times

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    Squirtle or Leafeon. Or Poochyena!! Squirtle is just so cute and cool, Leafeon's beautiful and can kick butt. If I had Poochyena though, I would want it to eventually evolve into Mightyena.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Porygon-Z! It can float so it could follow me around easily!
    It would probably be mischievous too!

Cloudfall

Togekisser
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Togekiss, or a Furret. :3

I think these two would be great companions for any adventure.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I've always thought about this. For me it would be Castform. He floats and so dosn't get tired walking, he's small enough that he can conveniently travel with you and if you don't like the weather, he can change it for you! :cer_boogie:

Your Pokemon Buddeh.Your Pokemon Buddeh.Your Pokemon Buddeh.Your Pokemon Buddeh.

No-one steal my idea!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Cherrim. Especially after that recent anime episode where they are in sunny form even though it's nighttime. :D It may be a production error but I am totally going to assume that it means Cherrim can be trained to be happy even in darkness, unnatural light, or cold. So a Cherrim living in Canada wouldn't be quite so weird! Otherwise I'd feel bad because my Cherrim would totally hate me. D: I don't go outside much and even when I do, it's cold/nasty out like 8 months of the year here. ;_;

...I'm assuming "never evolve" doesn't necessarily exclude evolved forms. D: If it does, I guess I'd be okay with a Cherubi. I'd pick a Pichu, my second favourite Pokémon, but they like to chew on the wires for electronics and I have far too many around to put up with that. ><;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hummm... that's a hard one...!
    I guess it would either be Pichu or Chimchar! I think Chimchar would look better on my shoulder though ;D

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I'd have either an Eevee, Turtwig or Chikorita. :3 I'm obsessed with grass types, so I'd be leaning more toward Turtwig or Chikorita. :D

Neurotripsy

前向きロケット団!
    Years
    Caterpie, since it's my favourite & I rarely get to see caterpillars despite them being one of my favourite creatures. :( If not Caterpie then possibly Hoppip... although its weight would make it really difficult to walk around with in winter, since it'd be in danger of blowing away. XD

Tandem

back with a vengeance!
    Years
    i'd pick either mareep or furret. they're adorable. x3
    although i'd be leaning towards mareep a little more, since it could help me power my electronics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back