• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokemon Buddeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kombat

Newbie Breeder
    Years
    So many people who havent read the first post. Non evolved and never evolving pokemon?
    I would have to pick Elekid.
    Long Time Friend. Since 1999
    Well my old friend Jelly is now a Electivire. I would still love a Elekid;D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would have a Treecko follow me everywhere. His name would be Taio. He would always have a hay straw sticking out of his mouth, just like Ash's. Whenever I turn around, Taio would either give me a thumbs up or a cheerful smile.

We would travel all around Hoenn. Eventually, Taio would grow into a Sceptile. However, even then he would continue being my traveling buddy. Our bond together are so great that even a Poke Ball can't even contain it.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    My Pokemon buddy would have to be... Vulpix. Cute little fire-fox buddy.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I'd have a Chinchou, probably. He'd probably be sitting on my back, in my hood or something, with his antennas hanging over my shoulders.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Skarmory, hello, unevolved, flight, made of Steel, its just a awsome unevolved pokemon.
    But if we were going with small evolved pokemon, then it would have to be Umbreon, its just my favorite.

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
    Togepi <3 But I love Togekiss too. I guess I'd evolve is to Togetic when i felt ready enough (possibly never)

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Im torn between Torchic,Mawile,Turtwig,and Shaymin.When I was young my mom bought me a torchic plushie and i kept it ever since so I love Torchic.I just recently grown found of Mawile and its cute yet cool.Turtwig because I like Turtles :D (same goes for Squirtle i guess) and Shaymin because it's my favorite Legendary of all time (I'd keep it Land Form)

Years
    Hm, this is a hard one. So many good choices. I'd say Lanturn, of course, but it would probably be hard to carry outside a Poké Ball. So I'll go with Pikachu. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back