• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

BlackRainWillFall

Jacoby: True Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2007
    I caught all three legendary birds and Mewtwo. But the one I value as my rarest is my FIRST and ONLY shiny Pokemon: Elizabeth the Sandshrew. LOL!

hamadf

lol
    Years
    My rarest pokemon are:
    Celebi
    Latios
    Latias
    the 3 legendary dogs: Entei, Suicune, Raikou
    the 3 legendary birds: Artcuno, Moltres, Zapdos
    Deoxys
    Mew
    Jirachi
    (some of them are from events)

My rarest shiny pokemon:
    Rayquaza
    Groudon
    Lugia
    Mewtwo
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Pikachu who knows surf
    (some of them I traded from a friend)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    lol my rarest pokemon is lugia! i traded him from my hacked emerald version XD hes lvl 100

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
    mewtwo,articuno,moltres,zapdos most of my rares are in emerald and ruby but in leafgreen and fire red those are my rarest unless you include a tyranitar

Last edited:

Xbull3t

Dragon Master
    Years
    my rarest would have to be a Shiny Rayquaza...I like Rayquaza ^_^. My next rarest would probably be the rest of my legendaries(i have all legendarys thanks to my friend who traded me celebi, mew and deoxys. I got jirachi from pokemon channel lol, lugia from xd and ho-oh from colloseum).

Last edited:

SnowPhoenix

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2008
    Depends on which game your talking about. I think my rarest is my Shiny Umbreon or my Shiny Flygon.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    My rarest Pokemon EVER (Yellow/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red) is the shiny Pidgey I caught last week. ;)

Years
    The rarest Pokemon that I have on FireRed is Snorlax. D:
    *Hides face with shame*

I still need to catch the three legendary birds.
    Er, I wish I could catch them.

Back