• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Rare(st) Pokémon

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
Years
  • I would have to say my rarest pokemon would be on Crystal, which is a Shiny Scyther with Pokerus (I have no idea how it happened, I just found it and won the Bug Catching contest with it, and ever since I've been in love with Scyther)

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    My rarest are, well there not that rare, but i have the 3 Legi Birds in pokeballs, and the Regi's in pokeballs! I used about 1000 all up, but well worth it.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'm not that incredibly lucky, and I'm reality, I won't spend hours-upon-hours looking for shiny pokemon, just because the look cooler, so right now my rarest are;

Mewtwo, Crobat (Not rare, but I worked my ass off to evolve golbat), Groudon, and...uh...

That's it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    my rarest pokemon is a shiny tauros shown in my picture

also i have every rare pokemon except mew and celibii and a zangoose with pokerus.

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Let's see , mine are the following:

Suicune:Legendary , shiny , pokerus
    Lugia:Legendary , shiny , pokerus
    (if it counts)Milotic:Shiny pokerus

What's weird though is that the Pokerus hasen't even worn off! O_o It's been on for more than a year! O_o WTF is up with that!?lol jk but seriously theyve had the pokerus for that long.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • probably jirachi since i got it from the colossuem bonus disc thats really it.im getting Xd soon hopefully ill get lugia

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • My Rarest Pokemon
    Shiny Golbat caught in Victory Road in Sapphire.
    Clefairy caught in Mt. Moon in LeafGreen.
    Chansey caught in Safari Zone in LeafGreen. (No baits or rocks used.)

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I have most of the legendaries so I guess they count? For example- Mewtwo, the 3 legendary birds, Suicine, Entei, Raikou, Jirachi and Lugia.

Besides them, I say my Dragonite is rare :3

Darkside

Michael Myers
    Years
  • Golden:
    Mewtwo 100
    Noctowl 100
    Gengar 100
    Ho-oh 99!!!

Non-golden:
    -Lugia (worked a lot to get it)
    -Regis
    -Groudon
    -Kyogre
    -Rayquaza
    -Jirachiiiii!!!!

And my best 100 level pokemon in my Emerald: Golden Mew!
    moves:Psychic,Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt,Ice Beam

Back