• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your rarest Pokemon card?

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2009
    I gave my cards away but I guess my rarest would have to be the Japanese and Spanish shinies I had, that is about it.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm still holding onto my holographic, first edition Charizard card from back in like.. 1999? Sounds about right. But I bet that card is worth about.. what? 2 dollars now days? XD I really have no idea.

I have a couple of holo Johto cards that I've never seen doubles of before, so those might be worth more than Charizard these days.

Oh, and I still have my Mewtwo card that I got with my 'Mewtwo Strikes Back' movie ticket. o_O

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I got a glittered and shiny Mewtwo card back a few years ago :)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • My Ancient Mew was my rarest... But my ex-friend STOLE it from me... But I got it back... So Ancient Mew is my rarest!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    Hi, my rarest card is either Mew (shiny) or Drapion (shiny). I got them both in a booster pack. LOL :D.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • I'm still holding onto my holographic, first edition Charizard card from back in like.. 1999? Sounds about right. But I bet that card is worth about.. what? 2 dollars now days? XD I really have no idea.

The base set Charizard? The first edition is actually worth more than $200 dollars now. I dont know if anybody would actually pay you that much, but still..:D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    They're somewhere in the house, but I have all cards of the very first original set (some of which are first editions). A bunch of Jungle cards as well. Ummm other than that I have various holographic ones all the way to the Fossil set I think it was, which would have had some Rocket/Dark influence at that point. One of the cards was also a promo dark Gyrados. I also have a Wizard exclusive Pikachu. But yeah, I stopped collecting A LONG time ago.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Clefairy... just regular clefairy... lol. I bought a lot of 1st edition and regular cards, but stopped after they added all those pokemon.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • You make that sound like a good thing. Back in the day, the regular edition was selling for $250.

I bought mine for $100 in like 2000- at a card shop. But you might be right, and I just got lucky. Either way it does seem that the card's prices are depreciating. O well, I still like my collection:)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    I would say the rarest card I have is a 1st Edition Shadowless Charizard (very happy)!!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Maybe my Legends Awaken Electric Lanturn, I got lots of copies of Pokemon Lv X and ex

Besides, I only got one

Back