• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your rarest Pokemon card?

Years
  • I just sold my $50 valu Holon Phantoms' shiny Gyarados. I could only get 20 though :(. My current rarest cards are probably Empoleon lvl X and my Regigigas lvl X which wreaks havoc on my friend's deck lol!

Years
  • Garchomp lv X
    Uxie lv X
    Drapion lv X
    Mewtwo lv X
    Rocket's Suicune ex
    Registeel ex
    Rocket's Zapdos ex
    Scyther ex
    Electabuzz ex
    Shiftry ex
    Altaria ex delta species
    2 original holographic Charizards
    5 different Dialga cards
    Shining Pokemon - Shining Celebi, Shining Charizard, Shining Steelix, Shining Kabutops
    Southern Island Slowking and Togepi reverse holo cards
    Ancient Mew

And many more good ones.: P

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    i had an unopened base set 1 rock X water deck... LOL... I think its my play sets (x4) of Howl Entei and Base set 1 1st edition Charizards.

SylentEcho

Beyond-the-Beyond n00b
    Years
  • Original Ancient Mew

A giant Neo Venusaur bonus card

Base edition 1 Charizard
    Base edition 1 Blastoise
    Base edition 1 Venusaur
    Base edition 1 Chansey
    Base edition 1 Mewtwo
    basically all rare cards with holos

Anima

anima the anime artist
    Years
  • have to be my Japanese shamen flight form (i think the cards shiny i cant remember XD)

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • My rarest card is my Pokemon TCG GBC game Holographic Meowth.

It looks like this except in this picture the holo has gone dark it's supposed to be light green and there is a "GB" symbol in the bottom right corner of the main picture.

I have some others but I don't know if they are rare or if I just really like them.

I just got TCG Platinum #128/127 the old style Electabuzz as well.

Last edited:

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • I have. in more-or-less mint condition, the Bas Set 1 Nidoking, Gyarados, Ninetales, and Mewtwo (all holos), and I have the Mewtwo/Mew card from the first movie.

Ash- I have that thing too. It's ballin'.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    My Gen 1 shiny Charizard. I remember one day that i brought two Pokemon booster packs and in both packs I got a shiny charizard (one of the happiest days of my life when I was younger).

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I have quiet a few cards that have been banned from the game, so i suppose that those are rare. Also I have a lot of [what used to be Lv.X] Pokemon

jefffan3

Devolping A New Game Now......
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    lol i don't even collect pokemon cards and i never have and i have ....1 sec let me count....... 24 Anceint Mew cards 2 in english........

Back