• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    That's too hard Karli. :P

Andy Tran...Andy Tran, I don't really like how both of them don't fit together. I get tongue tied for some reason.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    If you guys really want to you can guess my last name too...
    It's not from the Italian side of my family making it English/Irish
    It begins with an "F" and has the same number of letters as my first name... and my middle name to for that matter...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I said it's NOT Italian BTW. It's an english word that you have most likely, hopefully know of. It was a word I had to spell in a spelling bee in 4th grade... that was weird.

Oh, and my spanish teacher last year called me miss "Campos" so if anyone knows Spanish... there ya go!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I said it's NOT Italian BTW. It's an english word that you have most likely, hopefully know of. It was a word I had to spell in a spelling bee in 4th grade... that was weird.

Oh, and my spanish teacher last year called me miss "Campos" so if anyone knows Spanish... there ya go!
    Well, "campo" means field in Italian...so I'm guessing in Spanish it also means the same thing. Your name wouldn't happen to Fields, would it? ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    bna_li said:
    Hm... you may have struck gold there. Yes, Chang is possible. What the hec, I dint think of it...:(
    Yes, it's Chang. =P Is it that hard? Just add -g to chan. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *takes out a piece of paper* Lets play hang-man with Karli's last name.
    Ed**. Is there an A?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back