• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Real Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Mine is really blue...but people call me jorge or rei or jazy ( which cantnot be pronouced in english)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My name is Giancarlo ^^; Tought, no one calls me that... Everyone calls meh Gian... I feel like it... But ya can call meh either, or Casty ^^

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    Reptar said:
    Edward Wong Hau Tivrusky the 4th!
    lol, I wish, that's a cool name...My name is Lindsey Yvonne Selvog.
    Selvog is a very uncommon last name...
    It's eithe Swedish, or Norwegian, but I'm not sure... I just know that it means seal harbor or something...
    I like my middle name...
    Selvog must be Norwegian, absolutely not Swedish! (I am...)

My name is tooo boring, Jonas... (Sooooo common!)

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Only girls think that my name is cool XD
    (Thats must be why they alwasy call meh Giancarlo... No, wait... they call me that cuz I snatch her lunch...)

G-d? God or Good Day?
    My name means: Gian (Itallian) - Jo?o (Portuguese) - John (English) and Carlo (Itallian) - Carlos (Portuguese) - Carl (English)
    My name is completely Itallian! =D

Cyndaquil said:
    My name is tooo boring, Jonas... (Sooooo common!)

Boy! That name is "fissurant"! I cant stop saying it! Since I have a Brazillian Accent, its really easy to spell!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    My first name is...
    Greg

My middle name...
    Pheonix Boy's real name

My last name...
    Hidden in the depths of Webbies. ;O

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    One more thing... A Icehockey-player in the Swedish team is named Jonas H?glund... (And I say that my initials eas J.C.W.H... :P)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 22, 2004
    my first name is : Dustin(means- brown rock/stone :( ) middle name is James. so my first two intials are D.J. of course my freinds make use of that a bit :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back