• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Regular Pokemon Department. Better than Celadon, Goldenrod, Lilycove & Veilstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Updated with more pokes. And sorry if I missed your post, just post again if I skipped over you.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Hey twistedpuppy long time no see.

I am interested in the NZ Naive Jirachi and I also may be interested in the shiny Modest Latias depending on what its IV's are (if you don't know how to tell just give me the stats and I can do it).

Please check my thread for what you would like in return, there is a tonne of new stuff up since we last traded and I am confident you will find something for this deal. Link is in my sig.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hey twistedpuppy long time no see.

I am interested in the NZ Naive Jirachi and I also may be interested in the shiny Modest Latias depending on what its IV's are (if you don't know how to tell just give me the stats and I can do it).

Please check my thread for what you would like in return, there is a tonne of new stuff up since we last traded and I am confident you will find something for this deal. Link is in my sig.

What level are all of your legendaries?

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Hey, I have an Adamant female gyarados lvl 50 ev'd for max attack and max speed. It has dragon dance, ice fang, waterfall, and surf.

I'll trade it to you for a pkrs infected filler holding a masterball.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I want a leichi berry, TM 26-EQ, and ur shiny Aron. CMT for ur wants

I'll trade Aron for the Treecko and I'll trade both items if you can let me clone Phanpy or Sheildon. If that's ok with you? (P.S. I can clone your Treecko back to you too if you wish?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    I'll trade Aron for the Treecko and I'll trade both items if you can let me clone Phanpy or Sheildon. If that's ok with you? (P.S. I can clone your Treecko back to you too if you wish?)

Did i forget to update? I am sorry. I no longer have treeko... :( I have to go eat, but check back at my every now and then for an update, I got a few new EV'd shinies

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hey, I have an Adamant female gyarados lvl 50 ev'd for max attack and max speed. It has dragon dance, ice fang, waterfall, and surf.

I'll trade it to you for a pkrs infected filler holding a masterball.

Do just want a random pokemon infected or a specific pokemon?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Did i forget to update? I am sorry. I no longer have treeko... :( I have to go eat, but check back at my every now and then for an update, I got a few new EV'd shinies

All of your EV'd shinies sound good. I'll take either one, but I don't know if that would be a fair trade on my part.

Nah, no need to get greedy. I think masterball + pkrs is good enough ;D. Is that trade an OK offer for you?

Let me offer you this. Allow me to clone your Gyarados and send the original back to you infected with PKRS and holding a masterball. Does that sound good to you?

Last edited:

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    If you want to. I mean you can have the gyarados for real, but that's pretty generous of you =D. Want to trade right now? My fc is in my signature

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    If you want to. I mean you can have the gyarados for real, but that's pretty generous of you =D. Want to trade right now? My fc is in my signature

I'm a very generous person just ask the people on my respected list. I can trade now. I'll meet you down in wifi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back