• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Regular Pokemon Department. Better than Celadon, Goldenrod, Lilycove & Veilstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    As caught (they are UT) .

I forgot to add the stats of the Latias.
    HP/123
    ATK/63
    DEF/85
    SP. ATK/115
    SP.DEF/119
    SPD/103

I don't know if you're still interested, but if you are I'll trade the NZ Jirachi for Kyorge and the Shiny Latias for Groudon.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Ok man that Latias is kick ass I will definitely take that deal. I will meet you in Wi-Fi momentarily with the two Hoenn titans.

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
    Hey, I'll trade my UT Darkrai level 50 or a UT Spiritomb level 28 for your Jirachi, tell me if your not satisfied with my offer and I'll change it. My FC wil be in my signature soon.
    P.S. I want them back after so clone them if you can.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Hey, I'll trade my UT Darkrai level 50 or a UT Spiritomb level 28 for your Jirachi, tell me if your not satisfied with my offer and I'll change it. My FC wil be in my signature soon.

I'll trade for the Darkrai, but can you wait? I'm in the middle of doing a couple of trades, but I promise I'll get to you as fast as I can.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Got it, sorry for sounding like a noob but what does VM mean?

Lol it's ok. It means visitor message. You'll get a notice on the upper right corner underneath your name and when you last visited when you get one.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    I'm interested in these Pokes:

Shiny Latias
    Shiny Modest Charmander
    Relaxed Manaphy

I may be interested in the Shiny Lugia. Do you know its EV spread?

These are all the Pokemon I can offer. Let me know if any of them interest you.

Shiny Skorupi (Lv. 1 UT, Female, Modest)
    Shiny Ponyta (Lv. 31, UT, Male, Bashful)
    Shiny Wobbuffet (Lv. 55, UT, Female, Brave)
    Shiny 10 ANIV Celebi (Lv. 70, Sassy - Has been T very slightly, but I don't know EVs since I received it in a trade.)

I only have one of each of the Shinies, so I would need you to clone a copy for yourself and send me back the original (I'm rather attached to the originals ^_^).

These are all Lv. 1 UT babies with good natures for competitive battling. They're all extras, so no cloning is required.

Growlithe (Male, Jolly or Adamant)
    Eevee (Modest, Adamant, Mild, Impish)
    Charmander (Male, Adamant)
    Pidgey (Female, Jolly)
    Cyndaquil (Female, Modest or Timid)
    Treecko (Male, Timid, Adamant, Jolly, Modest or Female, Modest)
    Chinchou (Female, Timid or Male, Modest)

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm interested in these Pokes:

Shiny Latias
    Shiny Modest Charmander
    Relaxed Manaphy

I may be interested in the Shiny Lugia. Do you know its EV spread?

These are all the Pokemon I can offer. Let me know if any of them interest you.

Shiny Skorupi (Lv. 1 UT, Female, Modest)
    Shiny Ponyta (Lv. 31, UT, Male, Bashful)
    Shiny Wobbuffet (Lv. 55, UT, Female, Brave)

I only have one of each of the Shinies, so I would need you to clone a copy for yourself and send me back the original (I'm rather attached to the originals ^_^).

These are all Lv. 1 UT babies with good natures for competitive battling. They're all extras, so no cloning is required.

Growlithe (Male, Jolly or Adamant)
    Eevee (Modest, Adamant, Mild, Impish)
    Charmander (Male, Adamant)
    Pidgey (Female, Jolly)
    Cyndaquil (Female, Modest or Timid)
    Treecko (Male, Timid, Adamant, Jolly, Modest or Female, Modest)
    Chinchou (Female, Timid or Male, Modest)

Unfortunately I don't know the EV spread of the Shiny Lugia. I'll trade and copy your shinies and send the ORIGINALS back to ya.

silvanarrow

Years
    Okay, that's fine about the Lugia. I'm not really desperate for one right now. So would you like copies of my 3 Shinies for your 3 three Pokes? If that's not a fair trade for you, I will happily throw in any of my babies, since Latias and Charmander have good natures.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Okay, that's fine about the Lugia. I'm not really desperate for one right now. So would you like copies of my 3 Shinies for your 3 three Pokes? If that's not a fair trade for you, I will happily throw in any of my babies, since Latias and Charmander have good natures.

No that's ok. They all sound nice, but I'm not a greedy person. 3 for 3. I'm a generous person.

silvanarrow

Years
    Okay, great! I can get on Wi-Fi if you like. After I trade you the 3 Shinies, I'll just kick it in the Wi-Fi Club until you clone my Pokes and send me back the originals. I've already got fillers ready to go. My FC is in my signature. Thank you so much!

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Cloning doesn't take long. It's just a trip to the PC and back onto wfc. I'll meet you down there. You can start the trade.

silvanarrow

Years
    Okay, I'm here and waiting ^_^

EDIT: Thank you so much for the trade! You're definitely a top-notch, generous trader. Best of luck with the thread!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back