• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Role in the Pokémon World

What role would you play?

• Total voters

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    There's no Team Captain role. >=/
    Ugh, then I guess Gym Leader will do.
    Make a Labyrinth filled with treacherous traps and fearsome Wild Pokemon, then have my extremely powerful dragons (and Gyarados) smash all their little Pokemon into the pavement. Good times, good times. =3

Kaiser Glider

Training in Dragon's Den
    Years
    I'd probably be either the final Gym Leader or an Elite Four member. I think it would be fun to think up new layouts/puzzles for the gym, for all those trainers trying to get to you. As a Gym Leader, my theme would be either Flying or Ice, and Dragon as an Elite. I've been playing since Gen I, I think all that experience would all but guarantee a position for me :)

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Great thread =)

I'd definitely be a pokemon trainer. Pokemon Coordinating is boring and lame, I hate pokemon contest, bleh >_<. Gym leaders have to stay in one spot and focus on one thing; their gym. Same goes with the E4 members. Being a trainer is the choice with the most freedom, you travel, catch any pokemon you like, train them and battle others. It would be great.

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hey... You forgot about Pokémon Breeders and Pokémon Nurses. T_T
    And Pokémon Scientists.... *broken heart*

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    A trainer! I would travel the world and clobber my opponents! But a second choice I would be a pokemon, probably Chimchar or Squirtle!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Definately a Pokemon, Imagine that just playing all day and learning cool moves to pwn your frends... Just as long as we dont get caught by all you selfish greedy trainers who just leave us in the PC the whole time...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Definitely a trainer. It's always natural for people to choose so!
    Your Role in the Pokémon World

^Thats me!

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
    I want to be a trainer. It'd be a fun and exhilarating life. I don't want to be stuck in a gym or a contest arena, I don't want to be a head battler of a region, and being an underling isn't that fun. I wouldn't like leading a group of "evil" little baddie who aren't very strong.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Trainer

Reasons Why:

-I would love being able to work with pokemon and command them in battle against other trainers.

-The challenge of being a pokemon trainer (defeating the gyms, mainly, and being able to hold your own against most trainers) sounds appealing to me, it kinda suits my personality type.

-Though I would like to be a strong trainer, I wouldn't want to be one of the Elite Four, because everyone knows your tops, and you would feel as if you had to live up to that title, which is true, and that would be way too much for me. Plus the fact that your battles are sometimes shown on television, which includes your losses, and that disappoints people who look up to you. It must be a tough job being one of the Elite Four, that's how I see it, because of the above reasons.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I was about to choose the nonexistent pokemon scientist(in the poll) but because there is none... I'll choose pokemon trainer.

Qwilfish

Years
    I think that a Gym Leader suits me. I like battling but I wouldn't like to be an Elite Four or Frontier Head as they're addicted to their jobs. XD

Back