• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Role in the Pokémon World

What role would you play?

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I'd love to be a gym leader. It will be cool if you battle random trainers and give them Gym Badges if they won.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Maybe a Pokemon Ranger? If not that, then a coordinator! I love to dress up! I already made up an outift lol

oh how did i forget that! sorry but i really only included those that were included in the RPG games and rangers were only in pokemon ranger never in the mainstream games

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Okay I've changed my mind, Id take part in BOTH gym battles and contests. So I'd be a coordinator/trainer. I'd train for beauty, and strength!

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    I would be a pokemon observer like tracey, i would be all the time exploring and drowing pokemons i see.

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
    Every time I see this kind of thread, I always choose a different answer for some reason.

This time I chose "Something different." Since you asked for me to specify, I want to be a teacher at a pokemon school, teaching all the students how to raise their own pokemon, watching them use rental pokemon, and all the rest. I'd just love the feeling of accomplishment I'd get knowing that I helped every single one of them start their career in the pokemon world.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
    I'd be a trainer, but not one that focused on anything really, I'd just travel around with Eevee, Flames (Cyndaquil) and Electroman (Mareep) getting stronger and stronger. I never understand how Ash has this super strong Pikachu who regularly gets beaten by really bad wild pokes, and I'd make it my goal to never let it happen to me...

Years
    A trainer. Sounds like much of fun, alots of travelling and adventures with good friends and pokemons.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    id be a Battle fronteir member iam a good battler anyways
    and besides id never lose muwhahahah my ARCEUS will destroy all!!!!!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I'm gonna have to say Pokemon trainer, cuz I think it'd be bad ass...
    Maybe as my skills developed I'd move on into other areas as well but who knows?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I'd be trainer coz
    I don't wanna be a frilly coordinator
    I don't want to be a villan coz they get beaten in the end
    I don't wanna be a Pokemon with a mean trainer
    Being a Gym Leader would get boring coz it'd be battle and retire and you'd be restricted to a the gym.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I would much rather be a breeder, as that is what I spend my time doing in the game,

I like getting a vast array of pokemon, and not so much battling them.

Brock is my idol.

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I'd be a villain because I would have power, wealth and an empire of subordinates to call upon, and I'd like to show the generic villains in the Pokemon World just what you do when someone gets in your way and screws up your plans, and how to run an empire successfully without getting discovered by an innocent child who is, essentially, just another trainer.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    I'd be a villain because I would have power, wealth and an empire of subordinates to call upon, and I'd like to show the generic villains in the Pokemon World just what you do when someone gets in your way and screws up your plans, and how to run an empire successfully without getting discovered by an innocent child who is, essentially, just another trainer.

Ooh, evil... I like how you worded this :D

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    I would be a Pokémon Coordinator. I've always loved contests, but never find the right Pokémon to do them. Either they have the right moves but the wrong nature, or both the wrong moves and the wrong nature. I've only had one Pokémon reach the top in my whole game time, out of all the games I have, which is a lot. As a Pokémon Coordinator, I could fulfill my dream.

Back