• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

Years
  • So far I've encountered and caught two shiny Pokémon. The first being Ralts, who was found on Route 102 using the DexNav. The second Pokémon is Roselia. I found her randomly on Route 117 when looking for Pokémon to fill up my Pokédex with. Unfortunately it was mere luck, and as a result, I can't seem to find anymore shinies. Time to put some shiny finding techniques into motion!

Years
  • I only have one on Alpha Sapphire, and that's a wailmer named Perlon I found on Route 126. I was just fishing, trying to catch a Tentacool (because i'm a procrastinator okay) when SHINY. He's not even my first-ever shiny and I still screamed xD

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    thanks dude. it was the very first thing I did in 6th, gen, I seen mystery gift, clicked on it and got a shiny beldum with a decent moveset, was pretty sweet :)

Dude, I just noticed your Avatar, can you get that as an HD wallpaper do you know?
    Yeah he is great for catching pokemon, and yes. I'll pm you the full pic later today, if you would like me to.

Years
  • It was around 30 minutes ago that I got my first shiny of the game, and it was this little guy!

Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

Zigzagoon ♂
    Level 13
    Lonely nature
    Gluttony
    Capable of taking hits

Caught him on Route 117 if you were wondering.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I started shiny hunting hordes looking for specific pokemon (and frequently getting the wrong shiny a few times first). I have found; 3 wingul, 3 shuppet, 2 zigzagoon, 1 nincada, 1 swablu, 1 electrike, and 1 roselia. I have not encountered any shinies when I wasnt hunting for them in ORAS though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    My first shiny in Alpha Sapphire was tynamo which is now a level 100 Eelektross. Currently hunting shiny Raikou with 1232 SR's before shiny charm and 435 SR's so far with the shiny charm.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    The only shiny I found in Alpha Sapphire so far is this beautiful baby <3

She was entirely random and I was super surprised and happy about it, I was looking for a Flame Body Ponyta to use for hatching eggs and she popped up.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

Doduo
    Jolly w/ Early Bird
    31/xx/31/xx/31/31

I hatched this little guy while trying to IV breed for a regular one.
    Completely unexpected since I only hatched around 5-10 eggs.

In other news, I'm having zero luck hatching a perfect IV (-ATK) Ralts.
    I hatched one some time back, which was missing an S.ATK IV,
    so I decided to keep going. I'm pretty sure I've hatched over 1,000
    ralts eggs total now. I'm too invested to give up.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    Other than Shiny Beldum, I have a Shiny Froakie I got from a friend lying around. I have yet to hatch a Shiny myself, but I did hatch 3 perfect IV Pokémon today, which is a personal record.

BatsyDarling

*✶вαтѕуdαяℓing ✶*
    Years
  • My first shiny was a Ditto I got through wonder trading which was pretty exciting even though it's not that useful, and of course the shiny Beldum via mystery gift.

Shambles

Rookie Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    So far I have found a shiny magikarp at the route west from pacifidlog, a shiny wailmer at the same spot and a shiny elektrike at route near cycling road.
    Currently I am chaining for a shiny mankey :)

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I got wonder traded a shiny jumpluff and a shiny delibird, possibly two of the worst possible candidates but hey, not complaining. Much.

Years
  • I'm going on 100 hours playtime and still not a single shiny. Had chains of over 20 on a very high dexnav search and no luck. Im trying to Masuda a shiny Gible or 2 and it is not going so good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I was trying for a magikarp just for the lols...
    i have a shiny latios from wondertrade.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I haven't found a shiny in ORAS yet, but I have a few in both my AS and OR that I traded from X. Some are cloned because I didn't want to take them off X completely. I might just clone my whole shiny collection because I'm really weird about moving things between games. I don't know. lol

AlphaSapphire shinies!
    Umbreon
    Pumpkaboo
    Latias
    Latios
    Dialga
    Beldum
    Ninetales
    Landorus

There might be a few more, not sure!

OmegaRuby shinies!
    Beldum