• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

Years
  • I was actually pretty upset. In ORAS the only shiny I had were ones I traded from either older games or obtained in XY. The other day I finally caught my first shiny in ORAS during a random encounter. You think that would be a good thing but it was a shiny kricketune... I hate that pokemon with a passion. I was so upset I gave it to my friend instead XD I'm hoping my next shiny will be better.

megapupey

poke-trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    i got a level 100 shiny greninja from wonder trade, and a shiny garchomp and lucario from trading. i have never found a shiny wild pokemon though

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Haven't found too many shinies in ORAS so far, but then again, I haven't played them that much, and I don't have the shiny charm yet. I just have the shiny Beldum from mystery gift so far. I do most of my breeding in X, and I'm not that into soft resetting legendaries for shininess (IVs are bad enough), so I don't think I'm likely to get more too soon, but who knows?

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS
    Magikarp
    Adamant w/ Swift Swim
    31/xx/31/xx/31/31

I'm alternating my MM egg boxes with ralts and magikarp eggs. This guy hatched around 30+ eggs as I was painstakingly trying to fill up four PC boxes. All my IV spreads seem to end up like this. Huh.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    So far Spinda (only one I actually caught on my own), Greninja, Scolipede, Ninetales, Japanese Lugia (wonder trade), and Eelektross.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Well My Shinnies So Far
    Audino
    Serperior
    Mawile
    Lugia
    Zekrom
    My luck is starting to change
    my next shiny is ether Dialga or a Torkcoal

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Just caught shiny Darmanitan while hunting for one with Zen-Mode at a Mirage Mountain. He also has Zen-Mode, so I was double lucky.
    BTW, I was of course using Dexnav, but wasn't chaining.

Sorry for the extremely bad quality lol.
    Spoiler:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I think I already posted my Shiny Diglett here, but I've since found a Shiny Ariados (via horde without the Shiny Charm) and a Shiny Sandshrew (via DexNav with the Shiny Charm).

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Got a few shinies from the GTS as I worked on completing my National Dex (still incomplete, but I just completed Kanto and Johto and now working on Sinnoh) last weekend. I managed to get a shiny Slowking and unknowingly got a shiny Igglybuff as well (I noticed the star when I was about to deposit her for another 'mon).

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I was getting a shiny Plusle in about a week ago, when DexNav alerted me of the high-rank Pokémon that time (having 3 perfect IVs and Hidden Ability). That occurred when I happened to train my Kyogre. Oh, and I didn't chain for that, for sure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    I found a shiny Audino while training on Mirage Island. I now use it as my mega pokemon.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS
    Croagunk
    Adamant w/ Anticipation
    02/31/31/02/31/31

It has 'relatively superior' potential and was hatched at around 240 eggs. I'm iffy on using an ability capsule on it because... I'm a perfectionist. And. I'm horrible but I want to keep trying because of that really terrible HP IV.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    While training, I found a shiny Oddish in a horde. The thing is that... I was looking at somewhere else and subconsciously used Earthquake on all of them. When I realised that there was a shiny amongst the Oddish, I wanted to cry. Last one was a Swellow (like Winona's in the anime) a couple of years ago, but then I find one and I kill it!!
    If you excuse me, I'm going to cry at the corner... TT.TT

Years
  • I got a shiny Tepig holding a Master Ball ( dat luck tho ) while doing some Wonder Trades :D He's all grown up - lvl 42 Emboar

Back