• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your signature type?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    ELECTRIC!!!!!!! seriously i only use electric types ever since cystal i thought the other types were lame but the ground type gens are HARD!!! i use dig with my raichu thats the only way i win and bite with luxray i like electric types because i like sp atk and atk and speed

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Oh man, this is going to be tough. For me, it's either electric or steel. I can't decide amongst the two!

Steel has awesome designs, like Aggron, Steelix, Metagross, Empoleon, Jirachi. . . I would probably list all of the steel types, here. But, along with them, the Electric type has some cool designs, too, like Luxray, Ampharos, Electivire. . .

I'm in a dilemma here. :(

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Have to go with electric on this one. Steel for second place though.

Nurse Barbra

Sunday + Rain = Craptaciluar.
    Years
  • Well Fire/Fighting/Psychic/Ice are whats mainly in my team.
    (Blaziken with Blaze kick and Brick break, Mamoswine with Ice moves and earthquake, Poliwrath with Brick break and Hypnosis,Gardevoir with psychic)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Electric types have always been my fave. Water and Dragon come right behind Electric, but those 3 are my 3 favorite types.

But, to stop babbling and get straight to the point, my signature type is Electric.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • My favorite type? That's easy... Psychic!^^ I love how you can teach them almost everything and their powers are awesome, too!^^ And my two all-time favorites are in that group, too!^^ Oh, and it's also because since I played Pokemon, I've always loved the move Psychic!^^

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • normal and psychic :D
    people always underestimate normals, but they are actually pretty good
    type-wise ;)

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • Water has always been my favourite type. The fact that there are so many water pokemon also helps.
    Most of my favourite pokemon though are of normal type. However, I'd have to say Water overall, just cus it's water. :)

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • Grrr.....

Eh, that's a tough one. Ice, Bug, and Ghost will always be my three favorite types... but if I had to choose, I would say I like Ice the least of the three, and I have no idea whether I like Bug more or Ghost more. However, I will say that I've only recently (generation-wise, I've loved ghost types for a long time) started liking Ghost-types. I started liking them at generation 3, because misdreavus and the ghastly line didn't cut it for me. Generation 4 is when the became my absolute faves; Mismagius, Drifblim, Dusknoir, Spiritomb,
    all genius.

And with that, I think I'll say Bugs are my favorites purely for their divine cuteness.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I'd be able to use an entire team of dark types. :3 Absol, Houndoom, Mightyena, etc, are all dark types, and they are awesome. x3 I I wish there was a dark-fighting type, It'd be immune to Psychic, super-effective against Ghost types (thanks to it's dark-type), double-resistant against other dark types, able to take out ghost-types with a dark-type move (that you can't take out with a fighting-type move), etc.
    I'd be sure to include Tyranitar and Honchkrow, in case I wanna go for some 2v2 Earthquaking. Shiftry or Cacturne would be useful, as well as Sharpedo or Crawdaunt, so I can have a Grass/Fire/Water combo on my team. Weavile'd be good for fast sweeping, but Sableye and Spiritomb have no weaknesses. I'd also think about using Darkrai, if I was allowed to use ubers.

Alex Dee Bestest

Staraptor Freak
    Years
  • Honestly, even though I am a Pika-Addict, I love Psychics. Pikachu is one of my favorites only because of its form. I'm not really a big fan of Electrics. Well, when it's time to pick a starter, I always pick water, but if there were Psychic starters, I would totally pick them ALL!

Years
  • My signature type is Normal, just because of the diversity that it has. There are about 50 different Normal type Pokemon, and about 30 other Normal/xx Pokemon, and most of these Pokemon can learn a large variety of moves. The only trouble I usually have is when I'm facing a Ghost type, but that's why it's convenient that Normal types can learn many different moves.

DraconicDino

Lurker
    Years
  • Urgh. That's hard. Psychics are cool, Ghost-types tend to be awesome, Steel-type Pokemon almost always look cool, and a ton of other types and traits I could list... I'd have to say Dragon or Grass, though. I always have liked the Grass type for some reason, and I'm obsessed with dragons. 8D I guess what I need is a Grass/Dragon-type...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I never have ever relied on one type ive always tried to have all 3 starters,but if i did i would go with fire or dragon.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • i would definately build my team from the dragon type seeing that only two types are strong against it and they usually have the best stats and knowing that the fire, ater, electric, grass types are not very effective and the dragon type pokemon can learn like 75% of all moves and thay look better than any other pokemon and they are the most rare pokemon out there seeing that there are only 19 of them, which is very small compared to other types. and 6 f the 19 are legendary. WOW!!!!

okjoek

Hoenn champ
    Years
  • I made a lance copycat team cuz hes my fav dragon trainer.

against my brothers it works well, aerodactyl starts out with stealth rock

heres the team:

dragonite
    kingdra
    salamence
    gyarados
    areodactyl
    charizard

Instead of putting 2 dragonair/dragonite I put kingdra for more ice resistance and salamence for pwnage.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably flying, although fire is my favourite. I dunno, I always need to have a flying type in my team for some reason, which I grind to higher levels for no reason at all. :D So, if I had a whole team, flying, defs. XD;

Back