• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Signature?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • I used to put a lot of effort into making my signatures. I'd spend an hour making them in GIMP and everything. Now I usually just use a random gif I find on tumblr (sometimes it's one I made) and add my usual links and basic CSS and that's it. I really don't try with anything on this site anymore.

Currently my signature is gif that I made of Andy Dwyer from Parks and Recreation, probably my favorite show ever and my favorite charcter off that show/current TV character crush (and Chris Pratt is one of my biggest celebrity obsessions) so it's really simple. I just really like this particular line he says.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I think I love making/changing my signature more than posting on forums sometimes. :P

Right now I'm using my Daenerys Targaryen theme, from Game of Thrones. <3 It's one of the favorites of the ones I've made so far.

Bay

Years
  • My new sig is one I used a few months before, mugshots of the main characters from Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Slight difference are the links (some I used before, some new ones like the Devinant Art one).

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • A whole bunch of Touhou stuff, mostly from the latest game. Since a lot of the game's about the Moon, I decided to go for a moon as the background. Helps that I quite like spacey themes, too.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Aside from my username along with info/links to threads, it's song lyrics. I change them once in a while to whatever song that is stuck in my head at the time.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • signature and avatar must always match! mine is just elsa and glaceon with some fancy css and photoshop work. i need to change it again;

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    So like, I usually don't bother to match my signature with my avatar. I don't really bother making much of a signature in general. But when I saw the .gif on Google,I thought, "this is gonna happen" and BAM! my first full theme in years. :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Usually my siggy will contain things of my interest, from the colorful depiction of piano, or some famous franchise (including Pokémon) that I like to watch as well, with some links on the below. My current siggy (at time of writing) contains a gif of cute Pikachu who stands in the logo ala MGM, which is amusing for me.

Back