• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your supervillain lair

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2019
    If I were a supervillan, my base of operation would be in the air or underwater. Ever played bioshock? Well Something like that (otherwise search for 'Rapture underwater' and 'columbia floating city'). Everything would be in post WW2 style. Even the evil elevator music. All the men in there have to wear suits and all the women there are dressed classy like back then.
    I would have a couple of those oldtimer-cars. Also, my death traps would be a little corny. I probably hire Doofenschmirz anyway because I'm not that supervillan who wants to kill people.

A traditional japanese theme would be fun too with samurai guards {XD}

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I would totally have my evil lair in a volcano. I'd have glass walls too so that you can see the lava all around the lair. It'd be so awesome. Except if the glass breaks, then I'd probably regret it heh.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Inside of a cave.

THE KENNEHCAVE.

Yes. Yes that is amazing.

It would probably have multiple death rays as well as a collapsible, as well as retractable door at the front to crush people who try and come in. Inside the cave, it would be lit by [false] torches, as well as have a rug and AC adapters and convenience. But it would look firelit. Also, there would be a delivery service that delivers the food to a house, and I'd have one of my henchmen take the food, put it in a fridge, and via the fridge teleport it to me. And it wouldn't cause a thing because I would expose multiple glitches in tons of business, and using the funds I'd collect from those live.

The cave would also have a separate part for a supercomputer, which is hooked up to the Internet via untraceable means and the Kennehcave would be remotely invisible to the world- and it would also be my means of information for weaknesses in other superheroes. Not only that, it would be loaded with sweet gadgetry and an entire arsenal for taking out bad guys heroes.

Also it would have a jacuzzi and an entertainment center, as well as a place to hold villain parties meetings or whatever.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'd want a super villian lair like Loki's... if he has one. I have yet to see The Avengers which I TOTALLY want to see. <3

If not, then probably in some secret and secluded area that nobody would expect. If I told you, then... well... it wouldn't be a secret anymore, now would it? :P

Back