• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Is a pokespe fan.
    Has two best friends at PC. Is a female and apparently of 'Impish' nature. Apparently lives in a cartoon too.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Derozia is a 15-year old Pokemon/Final Fantasy/Naruto fan. He loves hanging out in the depths of hell, and is apparently some sort of star there. He has a modest nature, and apparently doesn't like claiming stuff, according to his profile.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Sammy is a zombie-lover, and the top expert on zombies on Pokecommunity. She is currently spending her time celebrating Christmas with the special infected and is preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
  • This new being seems rather interesting... it has an interest in the pokemon buizel, and it seems to also like dragonite. It uses the ^ to point to things above the text line... not much else. Will remain wary, and do not hesitate to send out Josh if threatened.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    -Just started
    -Has no avatar
    -Appears to like Alice in Chains and Street Fighter
    -Can make some decent sigs

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I'm getting a decent anime fan vibe here. Nice graphic work there, obviously smarter than your average n00b. Seems to be a youtube fanatic from the number of links to there. All in all, an approachable guy at minimum. More data is needed for further determination.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Anime fan.
    Has a nice theme (honestly)
    Has been a member of PC for quite a while.
    Seems nice (well, i wouldn't know since i've never spoken to you before>_<)
    overall a kind, friendly member who is willing to help new members(?).

Headfirst For Halos

[insert ellipses here]
    Years
  • Uhh, likes emerald version? Ionno.
    Has a Tumblr ******tatertots is my username.

Anyways, come at me, bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Thinks of America as the 'Greatest Country in the World', and may or may not like bones? Also does graphics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back