• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
Years
  • Just a little something i thought it'd be fun. too bad no one is above me ,well at least for now. I hope this works until i can think of something else so give it a go people. You can name your thoughts on them by either of their avatar/title/sig/username or just one of them

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • ^ is a nice, playful person, open towards new people, but also likes being alone from time to time. Also, probably has too much time (I can see that because you made this thread, haha).

Got the nice part from your signature, playful from your avatar (I don't know what to call it otherwise, haha) and the alone part from your title.

Goes off topic quickly.

Last edited:

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • lmao, yes i have some kind of insomnia but i dont get tired from it, so i play sports, games and get out and do lots of stuff, except homework

Years
  • Interesting, I think.
    Well I think you are very helpful and kind person and looks like you have really much of free time, though.

tkallab

Years
  • So, your thoughts about me? I also edited my post about you, hehe.

*Darn it, someone posted while I was writing this.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • lmao, i forgot that i went off board sorry, well , you like neku, phoenix wright, roxas and link, you got a good choice in games, you go off topic often, but in a humerous way and you like the barbaric way

tkallab

Years
  • Well, true, except for the barbaric part (I do not like that barbaric 'lol'), but that's all superficial stuff. Search deep inside, haha.

Anyway, I'll just judge Sajmon. (Heh, if I go offtopic, I also post something relevant.)
    Quiet, but can get really pissed and you don't wanna be around then. Enjoys fora because of the anonimity. Likes stating what others already said and has an accent.
    The first sentence can be replaced by "just likes Dragon Ball".

Disclaimer: I by no means want to offend anybody, this is just my analysis of the poster judging by the information given to me. lol Hahaha!

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • You like Sonic, and really anything else that has to do with it. You've got a few friends and spend most of your time doing activities you enjoy. You have your priorities straight but you enjoy breaking bending the rules every now and then. Overall, you are pretty likable.

Don't take me seriously, because I'm winging it. Be sure to tell me if I'm right. Cheers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Likes Musics, Rainbow, and Candies. Spends their time here on PC mainly posting at the Nightclub, with their Older Brother and Sister. Also spends time roleplaying.

yeah i fail at this.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • You like Sonic, and really anything else that has to do with it. You've got a few friends and spend most of your time doing activities you enjoy. You have your priorities straight but you enjoy breaking bending the rules every now and then. Overall, you are pretty likable.

Don't take me seriously, because I'm winging it. Be sure to tell me if I'm right. Cheers.

lmao, dude, you got it right, im the popular guy, but being popular dosent mean having a lot of friends, i only have real ones, that really cares for you, i do only do activities i like, no matter what the consequences, and thanks for thinking im likeable

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Whoa, I got ninja'd.

Hmm...
    Binary Peaches is a fan of Red. Not just a fan, a fan! As in, obsessed with Red. Is an excellent artist, often making lovely themes for her friends and pair, Roswell. Peaches is a veteran on PC, having been an active member for years. She knows Akita from "The NightClub" and is friends with Akita's older siblings.

Yes.
    *edit* I got ninja'd more than once O.o
    I should type faster.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Talks in third person (TPP ftw.)
    Likes a lot of Blue
    And not only blue, but also many more colors.
    Very kind and talks in very kind way.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • Calm, likes vegeta which is totally awesome, also likes dragon ball in general, seems calm and collected

tkallab

Years
  • If I get ninja'd, I'll blame the mods, haha.

Akita is a cloudcuckoolander (go check tvtropes), his primary goal in life is candy, likes punk/emo music and style (not the "I hurt myself" kind of emo), is quickly surprised, is stoned a lot, talks (and types) slowly, and apparently has a tail.

Right or right? Haha!

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • For my bro,
    Sammy enjoys talking in the third person, first and foremost. He talks like that so often that his little sister is starting to do the same outside of PC. Sammy considers himself to be Blue's numero uno fanguy {cuz Blue is pretty awesome}. He loves the eeveelutions, though his favorite is the ice-type, Glaceon. Sammy has made plenty of PC friends, and is a fun person in general.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Yay!

Now for KitKit~:
    KitKit~ is of course Sammy's lil sis!
    KitKit`'s bigger sis is Sammy's pair, Smartsies~
    KitKit~ is also pairless :(
    KitKit~ lieks to visit the Nightclub
    KitKit~ lieks Candy, music, and rainbows (who doesn't?)

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Sammyskitty is a female at first glance, who turns out to be a male. But seems like a pretty down to earth person. Who has some infatuation with blue.

Meh, its my first time, gimme a break.

tkallab

Years
  • Sammyskitty likes making people think he's a girl by having a female avatar and signature, has blue fingers. Funny and intelligent, yet spells wherever as where ever. Goes where his sister is and probably cares about her much. Doesn't like being forgotten about.

Please ninja me or I'm making a double post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back