• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your top 5 forums.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Out of the forums here on PC, what are your top 5 favorite forums? Can be because of content, regulars, or leadership.

Years
  • In no particular order..

The Welcome Lounge, Pokemon Clubs, Chit Chat & Polls (oh wait.. Chit Chat Café, right), Art & Design, Fan Clubs & Groups. Welcomes because I live there, clubs because they're really fun to get involved in and are great for meeting people with similar interests, A&D because I'm heavily into art, and CC&P (omg I mean CCC @_@) because it's a great way to kick back and relax.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I don't have any favorites really. The top 5 I'm most active in though, are (in order) :

Chit Chat Cafe
    Video Games
    Culture and Media
    Fan Clubs & Groups
    Pokemon X and Y

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Sorta in order, sorta not, idk. I don't actually post that often in some of these, they just have good content.

Pokemon X and Y
    Chit Chat Cafe
    Culture and Media
    Trade Center
    Discussions and Debate

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Chit Chat Cafe
    Tech
    Video Games
    Forum Games
    Pokemon General

No order, just the only places I visit, so no real opinion on anything else.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Culture & Media/Anime & Manga; they're the forums I moderate and it'd be a bit odd if I wasn't active in them first and foremost. Chit Chat Cafe is where I post pretty much everytime I just want to cool off and chill out, which is very frequently. I don't post frequently in any other forum but I plan on being active this year in Pokemon General, Fan Clubs & Groups, and Video Games specifically, to round out the five.

Years
  • This is the 5 sections I'm most active in:

- The Welcome Lounge
    - Chit Chat Cafe
    - Pokemon Clubs
    - Pokemon General
    - Most of the Pokemon gaming sections (except Metal/Color Gen and Spinoffs)

Alongside those, I also pop around in Battle Center every now and then, as well as the secret supporter forums. I wasn't very active in Forum Games/Pokemon Trivia lately but I might try and get active there again this year.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My favorites depend on the mood. xD The Welcome Lounge will always be my top section, always.

Technology & Internet is a close second, then Chit Chat Cafe which is the funnest place ever, then General Pokemon Gaming Discussions (the whole thing, actually), and I'm gonna add in Fan Clubs & Groups because I got a group or two in there.

Honorable mention goes to Roleplay Corner. I need to stop leaving that section tbh.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My top 5 forums would have to be, by my frequency and interest in them, (in order):

1. Chit-Chat Café
    2. Discussions and Debates
    3. Technology and Internet
    4. The Welcome Lounge
    5. Advanced Generation Gaming

CCC because of the DCC, D&D because I'm a master debater, T&I because I love computers and their DCC, TWL because Sheep's so nice to everyone there, and Advanced Generation gaming because I'm a die-hard Genthreer and AdvanceShipper :P

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
  • 1. Forum Games (Much to my post count's dismay)
    2. Chit-Chat Cafe (How to you do the squiggly?)
    3. Pokemon X & Y (Just because they're new)
    4. Advance Generation Gaming (Gen 3 for life!)
    5. Battle Center (Thanks for making my teams not suck)

Years
  • In no particular order because that would be hard

1. Roleplay Corner - I may be still somewhat new compared to others but it's a really amazing little sub-community in there and it's a lot of fun to write with them and so on.

2. Chit Chat Cafe - The topics in here are amusing, I can learn about the people in the community and what-not. I'm not really entirely sure why I like it so much other than that but I do.

3. Discussion and Debates - Whilst I do go inactive in their for periods when the topics don't interest me as much it's amazing to stretch those intellectual "muscles" in (usually) well-spirited debates and the people in that forum are very interesting.

4. Forum Games - Another place filled with some rather amusing people and it's kind of fun to do something completely meaningless.

5. Pokemon General - For much the same reason as the chit Chit Cafe.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Chit Chat Cafe first and foremost, for obvious reasons.

Culture & Media, now that Minzy fixed it.

Fan Clubs & Groups, I've loved it ever since I inherited the LGBT Club.

Discussions & Debates - a lot of fun to read, even if I very rarely post there. Also Scarf.

Pokemon General - a nice post and go place that I haven't visited to for too long.

Years
  • Pokémon General is at the top of this list for obvious reasons, with the next four (in no particular order) being Chit Chat Café, Pokémon Gaming Central, Video Games and Culture & Media. I don't always find myself posting outside of PGen as much as I'd like as of late, but I always visit those other four boards everytime I log on to PC to see some of the discussions.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My top five would have to be Chit Chat Café, Pokémon General, Video Games, Pokémon X & Pokémon Y, and Battle Center. They're sorted randomly; not in any order. I don't know why, but... I just find it fun to hand around them. Aside from these, I also frequent Pokémon Gaming Central, Pokémon Clubs, and The Welcome Lounge. On occasion, I visit Culture & Media too, as well as Fan Clubs & Groups. I'm pretty much everywhere, to be honest. Haha.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Roleplay Corner
    Chit Chat Cafe
    Culture and Media
    Pokemon General
    Discussions and Debates
    (even if I hardly post there it's just kinda fun to read sometimes lol)

All forums are in order from 1-5.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Pokemon Clubs
    Chit Chat Café
    Forum Games
    The Welcome Lounge
    ...that's it ..I only have top 4 D:
    in no particular order btw

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • I only visit Game Development + Their Categories, Video Games, Technology & Internet, Chit Chat Café, Discussions & Debates, and Fan Clubs & Groups.

By my favourites are:
    1. Technology & Internet.
    2. Game Development.
    3. Chit Chat Café.
    4. Video Games.

I don't really Post in the remaining 2 as much, actually.

Back