• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Teru-Sama: On most other forums I'm known as Teru-Sama.
    I was completely obsessed with Pokemon glitches, and one day I came across an article on Bulbapedia about the glitch item in the Gold and Silver version called a Teru Sama. I thought it sounded cool, so...yeah.

Masakanotoki: I wanted a username that no one else on the internet had. I was learning Japanese. I also liked Water Pokemon. So 'Masakanotoki' became my name. More or less it means 'rainy day' in Japanese. It's very long, but I like it. :3

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    My username was from the fact that I like pineapples, and nappo means pineapple. My friends considered me to be the "legendary pineapple fairy". Since nappo sounds so much cooler than pineapple, I decided to go with the username nappo fairy whenever my regular username (Sammi, which was taken, here) was taken.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    On newer (or just less populated forums), I just use my name as my username: Chris. When that name's already taken, I use Titus, which really isn't used a lot. Titus is a book in the bible, and I just liked that name when I heard it, no other reason. When I registered on this board, I thought Titus might have already been taken, so I didn't bother trying. I was lazy. So I picked Cirothe. I had to come up with a Dragon name for something and that name just stuck with me. So I use that when Chris and Titus are already taken.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    hmm... well, not very hard to explain. at the time of registering, i was on a Paper Mario kick, and my nickname in real life is B Funk, so i came up with paperfunk, and now its kinda stuck. XD

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    My original shall never be seen! >D

|:Hiro:| It was from the show Heroes. He's one of my favorite characters and to make it special, I added "|:" and ":|".

~>Moonlight<~ It was suggested on of the names suggested by people and I let people vote... Worst mistake ever... ;~;

Briareus He's one of the Hekatonkheires in Greek mythology.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back