• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
    When I was younger I used to like creating fake Pokémon (mainly fake evolutions of Eevee) and one of them I decided to call Loveon. (Which also looked like a cheap copy of an Espeon. XD)
    So, I then decided that I wanted to call myself that and I've been using that username since I was 10, I think so.

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
    Years
    At first, I was gonna use the name "Rhoda Libra" because Rhoda is my middle name in real life and Libra is my starsign. But later, I found the japanese word for Libra to be "Tenbinza" (a least that's what the english-japanese dictionary told me) and the name stuck. Although I often abbreviate it to "Tenbin" which mean Balance.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Ummm, in 2004 when I joined I was still pretty new to the internet and I had a bit of an obsession with goats. So I thought "How bout Goatman56". The 56 came from my email address.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Mine:

treeko3605:
    There is a story behind this one, I had just became I pokemon fan because of emerald. I was looking online and found POL Fourms. I thought ow well Ill do this! And I became know as Treeko3605

Sharpay_Is_Fabulous

I was stuck in the HSM2 craze and imediatly changed it to this to show my love for Ashley Tisdale

Nii-Chan~

I immediatly changed to get a new, clean slate. Not anything else.

ミロカロス

I was stuck in love with Milotic, so I changed it to Milotic in Japanese

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Well, Kraka is an alternate spelling of "cracker", which is stereotypically the favourite food of my favourite animal... Parrots! It has been with me ever since I was quite young.

Obviously, chan is the honorific taked onto the names of girls, young boys and pets. Arf!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    A few years ago, I was going to play ~Maple Story~. I'm not so good at making usernames.. and somehow I ended up at "Raikou", and then I just changed some things around and added a some stuff.. and I ended up with "Aoriaku". Yeah.

Oh right, why? I don't know. I can't really remember why I stuck with it. But that's.. how I chose it?

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I used my initials as my user name. Not that creative, I know.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I got my name changed from Arisa to Thaleia, so I'm posting again :>

Alright, well, Arisa is my second favorite character from my all time favorite manga series Fruits Basket. Actually, I was planning on using this name a looong time ago. Back when I first joined when my 3 months were up and I was able to change KyokoButterfly15, I was going to change it to Lady Arisa~ The 'Lady' is there because Arisa was in a gang called 'The Ladies'. But, I decided to go with *Princess Searphia* instead. Anyway, Arisa seemed simple and cool enough for me.

Now for Thaleia. I adore Greek and Roman mythology so I thought it would be fun to pick a name after one of the famous goddesses. I looked at all the names and really didn't like any of the popular ones, aka Aphrodite, Athena, Hera/Juno, etc. So I looked at the goddesses that aren't as well known and I fell in love with the name "Thalia" which is the godess of song, dance and poetry. I then saw the Roman spelling 'Thaleia' and I thought that way of spelling looked prettier and VOILA. My new name. By the way, I believe its pronounced like 'Dahlia' but with a 'Th' in front of it instead of a 'd'.

Last edited:

Steel Prince Upon His Throne

7 Things is my fav song!
    Years
    I picked Steel Prince Upon His Throne Because i collect all steel pokes but im not a master at pokemon yet becuase im only on the 3rd gym V_V! So im a prince waiting to take the throne of Steel Master!

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    I picked Dr. Salt because of the soda Dr. Pepper; the god of all drinks.

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    Well, I heard this song from a Japanese band (Ikimono Gakari) called Hanabi. I liked the song and the meaning of the word, which means fireworks. So... there you go ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Haha, my name is so terribly weeabooish. xD;;; Ummm, Kylie's not actually the name on my birth certificate, but it's what I'm called online, and + -chan because, when name changes were first introduced on PC, this über trend swept PC: everyone named themselves [their-name/character-name]-[honorific]. Most people changed from the name, but I kept mine, because it's what I'm known by, and I couldn't think of anything better :3; Now I'd never dream of changing it because, well, old habits die hard. XD;;

Vie

Years
    ich chose it because it is my nickname when im with my friends, too. Akuma-->japan for devil ^^

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    >.>

My first one, Furizaa (Articuno) was because I loved Articuno so much..

My second one, Erureido (Gallade) was because the name was pretty cool.

My third and current one, ArcticGlaceon, (Glaceon) was because Glaceon is so AWESOME!

Mod note: Please refrain from swearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Mine's made up of letters from my first, middle and last name.

Years
    My username is from when I first join and I liked team magma obviously. I actually had the name of Serebii first. I guess it just stuck. I don't know why. I should change it but I really don't care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back