• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Demidian- Wow, I actually forgot why i chose this username, I think i saw Demi, and dian, somewhere else..lawl, It's always bugged me how my friends pronounced it, i pronounce it Da-Mee-Dee-Un, and my friends were like, WTF??

Uryu Ishida- Well many people know who this is, Ishida Uryu From BLEACH xDD, I started waching bleach just before i changed my name, and as soon as i saw Ishida...O.O I guess you can tell from there.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    Back in 2000 when I got the internet (well it was really christmas day 1999) I started looking around pokemon sites and the like and there was pokemasters and I wished to join the chatroom and needed a name so I rather liked fire so came up with firepokemon. Have had the name ever since and don't wish to change it. I think changing names is silly unless you have a pokemon name and you want a newer identity. I'm not really into pokemon other than the anime but I wanted to keep the name. The funny thing is, I prefer flying pokemon over fire but flyingpokemon would look even stranger I would have thought, so firepokemon it is. And this is my first time posting at PC since 2004 lol.

Years
    Well I use 2 names on forums and RPG's and the like. 1 I only use on Pokemon forums and the other pretty much anywhere else. They are Flame Healer and Thunderous.

Flame Healer:I really like the Fire-type although I don't use them much because of their weaknesses to the ever popular Ground and Water type moves. Rock also owns. Anyways, I also like Nurse Joy and I consider her a Healer and you know what happens when Flame and Healer meet.

Thunderous:Came along because I used Golden Blade a lot but it was taken and when I tried Thunderous on a gazillion Yu-Gi-Oh forums(quit Yu-Gi-Oh, can't do Pokemon and TCG at the same time) and each time I tried it, it wasn't taken. Now ofcourse, it's popular, hehe. Legothunder is my YouTube name, once again, the word THUNDER is involved.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    Bear has a few roots. It's about two years old now.

It started with Rainbow Bear, which was a children's show I was a huge fan of when I was little. Gradually my names on forums changed to Huggy Bear and Jelly Bear. :3

But I went back to basics and changed to Bear. It seems more mature. <3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    How i got my username was that I had a friend whos username was Ska8erchick2 and I liked it. So I stole it and changed the 2 to a 9 for no reason.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Koneko is Japanese for "kitten." A very cute name. But just Koneko was taken so I added the ~ cuz it's cute :3

My other names:

gonbeneko25: Gonbe is Japanese for "Munchlax" and neko is Japanese for "cat." 25 is for my birthday, Febrauary 5.

Neko-chan: Neko again. -chan is a cute nickname ^.^

♥Koneko: Same as my current name.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    One day i was browsing the internet for Star Wars: battlefront cheats and one cheat was you had to have your username Superjub to make everyone midget sized so voila! I have had Superjub ever since :)

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
    Most people think I have a big hidden meaning behind my screenname, but it's just something super simple::

First Three Letters of My Name + Tiger without the "T"
    Car + [-t]iger= Cariger

And the only reason I have that screen name was since my usual screenname, Carprincess, was taken from a website I was signed on... I came up with Cariger and now I use it from time to time when I join new websites. ^^

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    My name came from the glitch pokemon,missngno. and my trainer id (yes, believe it or not my id is 10110)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Da- means the.
    boys - refers to my favorite NFL team, the Dallas Cowboys.
    121- refers to 121, a number I happen to like.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Mine is from an obscure game titled R-Type Final. I was in the market for a new game, and bought it on a whim. Long story short, I ended up loving the game, and started calling myself after one of the 101 ships you can unlock: TX-T Eclipse (for those interested, here's a pic). It's my favorite ship, and thus became my favorite username, and I've kept it for quite a while now.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    I made my name up by thinking of 2 mythical creatures, the 2 mythical creatures I chose; were, Unicorn and Dragon, so I taking off Corn from unicorn and Dra from dragon, so the result was Dracorn, I didn't like the way it was spelt, so I changed it with a K, so it become Drakorn. I do have another 2 names the same reasons, for Drakorn. The other 2 are Draknix and Unigon. Unigon is the same reason as Drakorn and Draknix is Dragon and Phoenix together with an added K in the middle. I get odd names now and then from friends on MSN like Drakky and Draks. Go figure.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I didn't think of it but how it happened @ BF (I think) was when TSA/Alex both had japanese usernames and like, the rest of us got confused, so display name editing occured... I changed most others but couldn't think of anything so guess who thought of it? Yes, FLUFFY KITTEN HUGS... so yeah, and then later on when I was going to change my username for here (not that much later on, less than a month) I remembered that and used it. So yeah.
    My other usernames... take effort to remember. XD

Mine are all lame…

1st: pokemunna / Poké-munna: It's a pun on the the word pokémon and my nickname…
    2nd: ____ : I didn't want to have text…
    3rd: Crazyfists: I love 36 crazyfists, the band… an n another forum I went by .36… an still do…
    4th: munna… My nickname…
    5th: ぱにぽに :I'm in love with Pani Poni…

I thought I had one more but it oesn't come to mind…

It comes to my mind... you were "I Hate Helvetica".

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Well I was signing up for GameSpot a few years ago and , well, uh my username was a typo. But I liked it and I decided to use it as my main identity on the Internet.

@FLB: Whos this "god" you speak of? I know who God is. LOL

Last edited:

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    cool thread!:D

okay well iv only had a computer less than a year and when i found out about arkeis (the art website 4 pokemon) i was writing in the shout-box .i couldnt think of a name to go by,so i thought if i put in a pokemon name and a human name that would be really cool.
    i went by kingdra-dude at first but then i decided to use azuman (azumarril + man = azuman:laugh:)

i go by that name on about 5 forums too!

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Account 1

Mystical Trainer
    That n00b account that you can still find on the forums. I forgot why I chose this. I think it was my addiction to Psychic pokemon at the time. :\ I made it in July '05

Account 2

Mr. Phychic
    Continuing my Psychic addiction. I even spelled it wrong. T_T I changed to this account around August '05. This was the first username on this account.

!~Dark Forte.EXE~!
    This is the time my Megaman addiction was starting up. I guess this one was the one that was least seen with exception to Mystical Trainer. I had this username from around an unknown time in '05 to about May of '07

(2 year break)

Wish
    This is when I wanted to start fresh from the old days as !~Dark Forte.EXE~!. I chose the name because of the Pokemon Jirachi. It was surprising that this wasn't taken so I guess I decided to change it. I loved this account but I still felt like a n00b so...

Account 3

Kurogane
    I LOVED Tsubasa Chronicles around the time I made this account in the August of '07. I LOVED Kurogane in the series. This seems to be my most popular name too on PC. People still call me Kuro. I'm also plan to do something with this name so if you take it, I'll kill ya. ;D

Kyon.
    I admit it, I liked Kyon, but the name "Kyon" was already taken. D: So I changed it to "Kyon." I'm starting to regret it because of that dreaded period. I changed to this name around February of '08. I'm planning to change it again soon. ;D

???
    Who knows? I'm changing it once my 4 months are up. You just have to wait until later. ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Well..my name is Sarah. Which became Sawah, over time. Sawaa just seemed a natural extension of such :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back