• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Subject In School

Your worst subject

• Mathematics

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Language Arts

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Science

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Computers

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Health

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • P.E.

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Foriegn Languages

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 20 17.7%

• Total voters

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
Years
  • I'm usually good in Math (and I like it), but Geometry killed me this year... ;_;

I had a low C the whole year (which does not sit well with my parents) and I got a D on the final...

Worst record in my educational history ^^;

Hopefully next year will be better...

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • Throughout my schooling because of my quite obvious social niche, any kind of physical activity has been a struggle for me. The fact that the tests in my school were pretty much on a "What you already know" basis, I didn't do that well.

I'd have to say that my least favourite subject this year was biology. This wasn't due to the fact that it was hard or anything, it was due to the fact that this one guy in the class was vehement throughout the year in convincing us that evolution is bogus, that we're all slaves to the government and scientists and that the bible was "the word". Why would you even take a course if you completely disagreed with it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    PE because nobody would ever join in. The girls were too busy having gossip meetings. Emos were too busy moping around and cutting themselves. Weeaboos were too busy discussing their generic trash entertainment. The fat kids were too busy eating, thinking about eating, daydreaming about eating, dreaming about eating, or simply eating.

Wait... That pretty much makes it one of the best subjects. Lulz. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Oh god, for me it is Mathmatics, I used to be good at it,but since I have gone into High School, I just lost that ability to do Math fairly easily. Another one subject I'm not so good at is Physics, this relates to my Math problem.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Math, it's definatly not my strongest subject. As a matter of fact it never was, but I think the highest grade for math I got was in the C range. And by that I mean as in my report card.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • Science, it's interesting but the information never stays in my head, i'm good at maths though but its very boring (so much easy work)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Well, Maths was basically my strongest subject till 2009. Dunno, something happened and I became utterly horrible in it. So yeah, it's my worst subject atm. ;;

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • math, math, math. It seems no matter what I just can't get it together in that subject and we don't get along too well.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I put "Other" since it doesn't really come under "Science" (aside from mayhap "Social Science" at a stretch but that's a different set of classes altogether); 'tis Government & Politics and it's only my worst subject on the basis that it's that I've finished my Maths degree now (...well, technically; I still have one last exam tomorrow but after that I'm done, and it's not a degree in the sense of a Masters or PhD, there's just not really another term for it) and I haven't had P.E. in about three years. The only alternatives are Ancient History, which I haven't started yet, or Law and I'm like top of my class at that, so, uh, yeah. It's only my worst by a sheer technicality.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Maths. I managed to not fail it due to having a good teacher.

Once my coursework had been marked up I was 2 marks away from a C. After i'd taken both exams my final grade was a low C. Says it all really.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Oh God, how I loathe math. It's like, I get geometry and all but I am lost when it comes to Algebra. See, back in 7th grade when the teacher intoduced it, I was absent like that whole week and so I just never really understood what the heck I was doing.
    It's always math that I have an A- in and it gets rather annoying.

Otherwise, PE is my worst 'subject'. The dang teacher gives me a 70 for BEING IN CLASS! WTH!? How do you NOT get a 100 for being in the class!? I'm there! I will never understand how the teacher gives me an 80 for 'being prepared' too, I mean, it says the only thing that you need for being prepared are your gym clothes and I have my gym clothes EVERY DAY! DDD; The gym teacher must hate me or something, I didn't make High Honors every time because of PE. I nearly cried... T_T

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Defiantly Math because my brain just can't grasp the concepts of it. A lot of the algebra and fractions and stuff like that kills me and it doesn't make any sense to me, but I am pretty good at mental Arithmetic xD;

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Math. Even the simplest thing I fail, and now it's affecting my Science grade. I'm usually good at Science (Chemistry) but fail at Physics.

I guess most reason why people fail Maths in high school is because of Algebra? lol.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I hate mathematics. It's not like some of us are going to use it after school and college. Plus, my math teacher is horrible. Half of our class barely passed the first semester.

What I hate most is crafts class. It is soooooooo pointless. The world can do better without that class.

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • My worse could be math but I'm taking the intro classes so I got pretty good grades. My worse was English because I never do anything in that class because I some how manage to fall a sleep in that class everyday, and never did any projects. I some how still passed.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Math is the subject most people hate?!

Your Worst Subject In School

But I looove math. Today I got all my work for the day done within the first 20 minutes of class! It takes everyone else most of the 1.5 hour class ;D In fact, I'm totally posting this from Math, because I get to do other things once I'm done.

My worst subject must be... uh... this is actually kind of tough. I'm rocking all my classes right now. ._.;

OH! Health. It's totally health
    . I hate health... Health scares me. >_>;

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Maths is deffinately my worst subject in school... I get confused a lot by large numbers and multiplying/dividing them. It annoys me when I can't figure a sum or something out. xD;

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I like Math, no, really.
    I just fail at it very hard. So it's my worst and most troubling subject, especially if you count it as Additional Mathematics + Regular Mathematics, which I take as separate subjtects. D :

Back