• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Worst Subject In School

Your worst subject

• Mathematics

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Language Arts

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Science

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Computers

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Health

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • P.E.

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Foriegn Languages

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 20 17.7%

• Total voters

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • I am awful at sports and have poor physical strength and stamina, so I vote P.E. And I usually still managed about a 92 or so each semester. In high school I was the man, doing well in every class. All that changed once college rolled around, though:/

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I despise PE. With a passion. I really dislike nearly every sport and I can't play them (at all) which ends up in humiliation and me feeling awful about myself. So basically I removed myself from the lesson by inventing a fake "knee problem" that the PE teacher never thought to check this out. And now I never have to do the lesson again (End of year 11 ftw). : D

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Hahahaha, I'm a band geek. No PE for us.

Oddly enough, I hate (my) English (teacher).

She would grade based on whether or not she liked your idea. No points for writing properly, no points for thinking creatively. It was brainwashing.

Any other teacher would've given me a "Not what I was looking for, but I see where you're going with this/can understand what you're trying to say."

She fails you if she doesn't like it.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Hahahaha, I'm a band geek. No PE for us.

Oddly enough, I hate (my) English (teacher).

She would grade based on whether or not she liked your idea. No points for writing properly, no points for thinking creatively. It was brainwashing.

Any other teacher would've given me a "Not what I was looking for, but I see where you're going with this/can understand what you're trying to say."

She fails you if she doesn't like it.

I didn't know that teaching was about personal preference now, instead of quality. -.-

She needs to go back to teacher school.

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
    Years
  • Worst is probably Gym. Because I don't try at half the things. I try at running, but I suck.
    And I dislike Math. I'm not bad, I like to think I'm good at it, but I always want shortcuts, and in math that could mean wrong answers.

John-117

Jirachi lover
    Years
  • My worst subject would Japanese. I don't really understand much, and the teacher can really explain clearly. At least, I get a C at the end of the school! :D

Years
  • Math, I hate it, hate it, hate it!
    Sorry to the people who like it... but I just despise it. ^^;

I hated the way my 7th grade math teacher taught us.
    He ruined Algebra for me. >:O

Well...I'm actually good at it, but I stopped trying.
    So now, I have to play catch-up and settle for B's. :<

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • My worst subject was maths. ~_~
    I wasn't great at sports either, apart from running.

bandgeek219

Germany for World Cup!!
    Years
  • I am fairly good in school. Math is a great subject for me- no problem getting A's in there. History and gym classes are no problem. English I don't like a lot, but I don't struggle either.

But I make up for all that in science- any kind of science class. I am horrible, horrible, horrible. In the past it hasn't been a problem because I've had a lot of bad science teachers that just made me copy vocab for an A. But one year I actually had a teacher that taught the subject (Biology). I struggled so much. I would have to study for hours and hours just to get a B on a test. One quarter I kicked in gear and managed to get an A-, but besides that B's and one C. This year I taking Advanced Chemistry. What was I thinking signing up for that? D:)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't really have a worst subject in school, TBH.

I hate Math but I'm good at it. I love P.E. and History, same goes with Science and English.

If the question is: What is the subject you hate the most? Then it would be Math. But with this question, I just say none. :P

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Yowsers! It seems like math took a big hit as I predicted:C I think math would be so much better if students were given explanations as to how mathematical concepts actually influence the world around them. Math can communicate so much, but 99% of students never get to do anything 2 great with it. Sad stuff!

Years
  • Thats so true. Everyone in my Math class this year was like "How is this going to help me in the real world" and got a BS answer. :| I hate math.
    I don't plan on doing anything with math in the future so its a waste of my time.

Umbreon_

muwahh
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Mathematics is my worst subject in school. I know the four fundamental operations as well as it's basics. But when it comes to advanced algebra, It's getting harder for me. -.-

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • English. The class with the most, and the most pointless, assignments, ever. Thou art a pointless afterthought, Sir William Shakespeare. I'm never going to use thine works in real-life applications (one can find it quite scary to think of the applications of most of what they've learned in school, and come up with very little when thinking about it), so I bite my thumb at you, sir. :|

Seriously hated that class.
    My teachers were absolute birds, too. :|

Back