• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're eating THAT with THAT?!

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • I actually love to make peanut butter and jelly with little slices of pickle on it. The bit of tanginess and crunch mix really well with the tastes and softness of the jelly and peanut butter I've found.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Some people syndrome, noa, sanguine...everyone find it weird that I eat pizza with pineapples as one of the toppings.

Though if I had to list weirder things, whenever I'm eating pancakes and eggs I find that the eggs taste better with some of the syrup. Peanut butter with syrup in a sandwich also tastes good. Weird.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Though if I had to list weirder things, whenever I'm eating pancakes and eggs I find that the eggs taste better with some of the syrup. Peanut butter with syrup in a sandwich also tastes good. Weird.

How I've said, syrup is good with everything :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Some people syndrome, noa, sanguine...everyone find it weird that I eat pizza with pineapples as one of the toppings.

Though if I had to list weirder things, whenever I'm eating pancakes and eggs I find that the eggs taste better with some of the syrup. Peanut butter with syrup in a sandwich also tastes good. Weird.

Whaaat? I LOVE pineapple and Hawaiian pizza! It's my favorite :)

I don't know of any weird combos that I do, but my bf did eat an anchovy with a pickle today. I was shocked, horrified, and kicked him out of my apartment. He is single now.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • occasionally when i'm feeling super edgy, i'll put some salt on my chocolate. i don't know if anyone else does that.

also like kaori i also eat pizza with pineapple on it. it used to be my favourite until a few years back.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • So i get toasted loaves of bread, then i get scoops of ice cream. There, ice cream sandvich.

Its funny how years ago, i thought that idea absolutely sucked and was just a lame pun on the kind of ice cream, but surprisingly with the right flavor, it works. Its great with Vanilla flavored ice cream though. Any other kind such as fruit flavored ones might taste way too funny to be edible.

Years
  • Yeah, pineapple on pizza is apparently one that tends to get people going whenever I mention it. :'D Personally, while it's not my favorite, it's still a combo I like to enjoy from time to time.

People also looked at me funny when I said I was eating chocolate-covered potato chips.

And then there was the one time I made bacon chocolate chip cookies. Oh the responses were polarizing. Half of them were "that sounds amazing!" - of which my brother was one of those, and then suggested chocolate chip cookies with cayenne pepper on them...have yet to try that though. The other half were, of course: "oh my god that sounds so gross how could you eat that!"

I would so eat those cookies again though, omg.

Oh yeah, and syrup is the one true condiment for breakfast sausages of any kind, no questions asked.

Years
  • I often try weird combos with my food sometimes. One I did years ago was mixing tinned salmon in with my noodles. Actually tastes really good.

I even used to have prawns on pizza even before the takeway pizza chains like Domino's and Pizza Hut started having them. Speaking of prawns, I even squeeze lemon on them to give extra flavour, which I mostly adapted from my many years eating fish and chips with lemon juice squeezed onto the fish.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Peanut Butter with tomato on toast ,also mcdonalds fries dip in soft serve ice-cream

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • also mcdonalds fries dip in soft serve ice-cream
    Same! It's not so bad. I also like sticking fries into their chicken sandwiches every once in a while.

I'm not sure if this one would be considered weird, but one of my favorite snack combinations is eating Flaming Hot Lays with sour cream; it sounds awful, but it's actually delicious. I love putting jalepeno rings on ham sandwiches, and I'm also pro-pineapple/Hawaiian pizza; I was surprised to learn that so many people hate it.

Last edited:
    Back