• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Favourite Poke Ball?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I'm a fan of the classic Poke Ball. I don't think I have seen these new animations however. Is it possible to change the animation in the newer games? I read somewhere that it is, somewhere on this forum.
    The Animation change is the Addition of Seals which add to the pokeball's animation.

I need to add another one on here: The Dusk Ball. A wondeful new addition (and like Silver said its saves you on soooo many legendaries, thats how I caught Dialga). Also: the Cherish Ball. I wish I could get one in game for Regigigas (the last addition to my pokedex)...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'd say Premeir Ball cuz it has been with Pokemon Games since Kanto, Luxury Ball(my fave minor character uses them!) and a Net Ball(my fave minor character uses them!)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    The Animation change is the Addition of Seals which add to the pokeball's animation.

I need to add another one on here: The Dusk Ball. A wondeful new addition (and like Silver said its saves you on soooo many legendaries, thats how I caught Dialga). Also: the Cherish Ball. I wish I could get one in game for Regigigas (the last addition to my pokedex)...

It really doesn't seem fair that you can only "cheat" to get a Cherrish Ball, and the only time you get "legit" ones is for Event Pokemon like Darkrai.

dark_Uxie

ill wipe ure minds XD
    Years
    i like quick balls,dusk balls and premier balls because they help a lot against legendaries aswell as the standard ultra ball which i dont really like XD.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I like Ultra balls because I caught my Palkia in one, and I also like the Luxury ball because it makes your pokemon more friendly. Oh and not forgetting the good ol' Pokeball. Reasons already said.=D =D.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    the normal pokeball will do just fine... its the trade mark of pokemon!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    My favorite Poke Balls would probably be the classic Poke ball, Quick Ball or Premier Balls. I like the like inverted color scheme on the Premier ball, the nostalgic feel of the Poke ball and the cool design of the quick ball.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Once I got to the point in D/P where I could buy mass quantities of Dusk Balls, that was all I used, whether it be morning or night. The only other ball I liked using was the Ultra ball, and that was when my Dusk balls ran out and I was too lazy to go to town.

Years
    My favorite, by far, was the Love ball. If I recall correctly, is was... 8x as strong as a pokeball on pokemon of the opposite gender. I remember every day in Crystal I would go to the Pink Apricorn Tree and have it turned into one.

Moon balls were cool too. XD

I want my Apricorn balls back. ;__;

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Dive Balls always had that nice color and opening animation. Shame you can't buy them anywhere in D/P... (Or CAN YOU?!)

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    I like the DiveBall.
    Why? I like water pokemon.
    You're Favourite Poke Ball?

Picture from - https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokeball

Back