• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen You're Happiest moment in pokemon RPG.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    :rambo:What was you're happiest moment in Pokemon RPG
    i'll post mine soon : D
    You people post about your's :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The happiest moment was when I caught all the legendries without using the masterball.
    that was when I was young

~Celebi

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Without A Masterball
    Well I HAd used~^ a masterball on raquaza

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Shiny altaria??
    no kiddin wow!!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My fav. time was my first Lv.100 pokemon trained by me without using rare candies. :)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    My another fav moment was when i beat the elite four it took me lots of hours

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Mine WILL be when I catch Latias. XD I just started Emerald...so...lol.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    I would have to say that my favorite moment was when I.... erm.... uh...... caught a shiny Makuhita? Im not a real big fan of Makuhita or Hariyama either, but atleast it was a shiny.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I don't think I can top a shiny charmander starter XD, but I'd have to say my happiest moment was when I caught all three of the legendary birds in poke balls on Pokemon XD.

:shocked: great thing the first time i had started firered i wasted my masterball on articuno lol :D

Years
    Mine was when I defeated the Elite four with only 1 pokemon in my team twice. Once with a Blaziken, once with a Kyogre so only one pokemon appeared at the hall of fame. Another is when I completed my Sapphire Hoenn dex n won 18 contest ribbons for my Blaziken, 17 ribbons for my Kyogre n 14 ribbons for my Banette. The other pokemons had either very few or no ribbons at all.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Mine one more fav moment was when i had played PMD...
    i loved the intensity of the game.. :D

Years
    Mine...Mine was when I beat Pearl and was migrating some pokemon with my friend.

I had lost my one and only Sapphire about a year or two ago, losing my most precious pokemon, my Gardevior.
    My friend shows me all the pokemon she's migrated and says "Hey...I think this is yours..."
    And there she is! My Dizzara! The only survivor of my Sapphire, and happens to be my most loved pokemon, was accidentally left on her game when Dizzara was borrowed to help beat the Elite Four! I've never been very lucky, but that had to have been on of the luckiest moments of my life!

Today Dizzara got to level 100! She was about 70 when she come over to my Pearl.

Back