• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen You're Happiest moment in pokemon RPG.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    At one point, I caught a Rayquaza with a pokeball at like half HP. I was overjoyed.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Mine another one was when my Mudkip evolved.

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    i was thrilled when my first pokemon i ever had on a game (squrtile) evolved and i thought it was a glitch and that my game stuffed up and my friend said my wartortle was rainer and im was thinking what the hell is rainer?

and another was when i got a shiny gengar with a jap name i was like allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Last edited:

kody

Teh offical overuser of >.<
    Years
    Mine was when i finally scalled the whole way to the top of the sky pillar, and caught that dirty green dragon :)

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
    Years
    Picture the scene:

Two boys, best friends, playing on their Gameboys. Both trying to catch Articuno before the other. My friend got onto the third roll, and caught the bird of ice. I was disgusted, of course, so I threw my gameboy at him. It collided with his Gameboy, they both went flying and his console shut down, and as he didn't save...

I grabbed my Gameboy from the ground and as fate would have it, claimed Articuno on the third Ultra Ball I used.

What a memory.

Rofl! I remember doing stuff like that. Me and my mates sat on a curb all day long trying to out compete each other in everything to do with pokémon.

My happiest moment was when I proved my mate wrong. He thought that if he used X speed on all his legendary dogs against a Pidgey, their speed would increase in stat and his dogs would be faster than my maxed EV'd, in speed, birds.
    My Articuno out ran his Suicune, and I won the battle as well >,> I tried to tell him, poor soul. He just didn't listen =[

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    another one ~ ~ :D
    when i actually tried to release my swampert but it came back to me :D

Lycoris

Teh Sexeh Lexieh
    Years
    Mine would be the first time I traded a pokemon, but that would be diamond.

For advanced, when I cleared the elite four for the first time. I had only cleared the elite four in silver, with a typloshion, but that was the only pokemon I used through the whole game, so the team effort on emerald was pretty great.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    The best moments are when you don't even have to try to catch the pokemon you want. It's like ten sighs of relief at once.

The worst moment though is when my Wartortle was evolving, way back in Yellow, and the batteries fell out.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    When I caught Entei in Fire Red after two months, when I beat Brandon in Emerald after the best fight I have ever had and when I completed the national dex in the third gen. Great moments.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    My favorite time is when I caught my VERY first shiny about 1 day ago.
    It was a poochyena.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Mine?

In Pokemon Red, it was getting Charmander, and beating the E4 with my team only in the late 40's.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Mine was when i caught my Shiny Pikachu in the Viridian Forest, I was so happy that i trained it to Lv 100 in the same day(which also makes it the first and only Lv 100 Pokemon i have in Fire Red :D

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Catching a Moltres with a great ball in one shot after 30 attempts at it with an Ultra Ball.

Years
    Beating the elite four, no doubt.

I hadn't even heard of the missing no. glitch and i was much happier to of completed it by myself :D

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    nor did i hear about missingo before
    however when i actually recruited raquaza in PMD
    i got happy ^^ voila~

shadow25

Breader
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009