• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're my favourite part of the day

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When is your favourite part of the day and why? Is there something you look forward to daily that you really just can't wait for otherwise? For example, do you look forward to a certain mealtime, a certain show that may come on TV, looking forward to talking to certain people, looking forward to getting online, etc.

Is there times when your favourite time of day - whichever activity that may involve, clashes with other commitments, such as family or school, or do you schedule yourself around this, and if so how?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love evening and late night. When I'm home, my family is generally asleep at this time, so I have the house to myself to do whatever I want as long as I'm quiet. Honestly if I had the choice I would gladly be nocturnal, and I do end up staying up all night most nights in the summer (it's 4 AM now and I'm still not asleep). Usually during the school year I deal with being tired and needing a lot of soda during the day because I want to stay up until 2 or 3 despite my 8:30 class. Evening is just gorgeous, and night is so much more free. I just wish I didn't live in the ghetto so I could go outside at night, when I'm at school I love being outside after dark. :)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I look foward too the evening, it's a very nice time.
    And generally being online because I'm sad and have no life.

Also lunch <3
    And dinner <3
    And breakfast <3
    And all other food times <3

Oh and I absolutley live for the times I get to talk to my Razor Leaf <33333
    *brick'd*
    And if something gets in the way of me talking to him I just text him instead even though he like never replies.

Though, normally I manage to schedule things I'm looking foward too around things like school, thankfully.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • I look forward to 10:30 am because that's when My Little Pony comes on on The Hub.
    I see I'm not the only one who looks forward to the night :o
    I like the night because that's when I feel more energetic and it's also when I get inspiration to draw for some reason o.O

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite part of the day is the afternoon or evening, generally. It's when I can kick back and relax if it applies.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I love evening and late night. When I'm home, my family is generally asleep at this time, so I have the house to myself to do whatever I want as long as I'm quiet. Honestly if I had the choice I would gladly be nocturnal, and I do end up staying up all night most nights in the summer (it's 4 AM now and I'm still not asleep). Usually during the school year I deal with being tired and needing a lot of soda during the day because I want to stay up until 2 or 3 despite my 8:30 class. Evening is just gorgeous, and night is so much more free. I just wish I didn't live in the ghetto so I could go outside at night, when I'm at school I love being outside after dark. :)

Same. But, since I can't really go outside after evening hours I'm starting to like mornings better. Nice, calm, peaceful and quiet since my parents aren't at home.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I prefer evenings. It's cooler then, not as much to worry about. Not as bright, don't sweat etc. But the biggest thing is that is when everyone else begins to head out too. No one wants to sit around in the hot sun all day wih nothing to but wait until someone shows up.. :L

Years
  • Evenings. I work mornings, and sometimes that extends into the later afternoon. I'm always free after 6pm, so from then on, it's all me time. :) Which means slacking off on the computer almost every time, but whatever works for me!

On rare occasions I get scheduled to close, but I don't care. It just means I have to wait until 10 to have time for myself.

Aorio

this love will see me through.
    Years
  • I love mornings. Nobody's home except for me, and it's always so nice out here in the summer time. I can go swimming and tanning and it's lovely :D

Years
  • Evening and night are my favorite times of the day, mainly because it's when I can relax and play games/watch TV.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I enjoy the early morning of the day. It's always so peaceful and cool during that time of day for me. I've always been a morning person, so naturally I enjoy the feeling I get from the early morning sun light ─ Well, most of the time anyway. I feel most awake and ready to work at that time too, especially after a morning shower if I take one.

I really only look forward to other parts of the day if I have something to look forward to, like Thursday nights at eight would be The Vampire Diaries. Coming this Fall, I might have something to look forward to every night on the tele actually, so that's a plus to my day.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I wish I were anywhere now but here

The part of the day I look forward to is leaving work or done with my classes because thats when I can do many things with my friends and boyfriend which I can't do at work or college.

:t354:TG

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • The evenings and nights. I will have usually just got back from school and I get to just chill out. I prefer nights though because nobody else is like me and gets tired at 11 PM. (whaaaat) My dad usually makes me go to bed at 1 AM though. But I do enjoy my time I do get. I have been staying up late for a long time (second grade) because it's so peaceful and my dad doesn't bug me nor my sister. I wish I didn't have to go to bed so early and it would be even better.

I would also take the choice to be nocturnal like Toujours. The moon looks to pretty in the country at night. n_n

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • That moment where I can sit on the computer, knowing that I have so much things I have to accomplish before I'm kicked of the computer and told to sleep xD

Though I have to say it's that time of the day when my head hits the pillow. Sleep is really valuable since I've been waking up early ever since I was 5 and I don't like sleeping early but I do like it when I'm actually asleep lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    usually work. which sounds sad, and it is. but i think our crew was brought together by some sort of celestial being made of unclever puns, movie quotes, and general absurdity. my most hearty and vigorous laughs have taken place at work, being with other people is just not as fun.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like super early mornings (2 - 5 AM) when it's nice and dark. Usually when I hit the sack anyway. I hate normaly 7 AM mornings and that stuff though. I love any time of the day if it's raining though, even if I'm not awake to see it! Hmm...things I look forward to during the day...probably just random banter with my friends, via text or MSN. Whichever. :) I live for those people. Dey krazy tho.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I like evening the best. Usually that's when I'm finished with errands and such so I just relax in the house until I go to bed.

Back