• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: You're scripted evolved into a pokescript

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    Hey There!

Aunt K couldn't make this post herselfg so I'm doing it.
    UPDATE

Minor bug fix when in #Binary and #Raw commands
    * Sometimes * would miss values when modifiers etc used.\

Also: Directives page up and running!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    Read the website Under install to make sure you did that right,
    then make sure your script was saved as a .rbc and you're doing the right-click on the file from within explorer.

Note that if it is installed correctly then when you move your mouse over the file it will come up with the type "Rubikon Script"

And if you still cant get it to work then load up pokescript and do it using the menus as per the instructions on my website!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    UPDATE 26/3/07 6:20 PM gmt+8
    Fixed bug on #binary and #raw commands in Pokescript
    Fixed error when handling floating pointers (pointer not linkeg to a location in your script) in bufrite!

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • UPDATE 3/4/07 0015 gmt+8

Fixed Alignment bug in bufrite that sometimes caused tail end of scripts to be over-written.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • UPDATE 16/4/07 16:46 PM gmt+8
    Patched in handlestring.dll - Full update of Text Conversion system and Defined handler. Should now be completely stable

Involves Database AND core Program

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2018
    rune time error 429

activex cant componont create object

orsomething when i wanna instal it:S

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • DAMN!

Try Again!
    I'd accidentally put in a prior version of the DLL with a different name.
    Files should now be correct!
    If it doesn't work though then put the file handlestrings.dll in the windows folder. That should fix it!

EDIT

AH-HA!
    It was two files short of a package. It's not just a DLL file, it needs a couple of other things to work properly!

Last edited:

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • Put this in the pokescripts application folder and rename it to a .bat then run it.

I'll try to figure out a better way to do this tomorrow.
    (Now I know something about DLL's that I didn't know. I'll have to look into this when I'm more awake)

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • UPDATE 17/4/07 12:49pm gmt+8

Pokescript now has a professional installer that registers all files and creates startmenu/destop icons etc!

The database still behaves as before right now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2018
    file not found or user cancel when i am installing pokemon advance database

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • I thought I posted a reply here.. IT in involved a bit of a rant covering programming, bugfixes and some general angst followed by a comment about the database.

<_<
    Where'd it go?
    >_>

Anywho, at the end of it I said that error didn't mean anything if you were installing overtop. I have corrected the file though.

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • UPDATE

*Cries*

Why did I make myself more work... So what if the new system handles string manipulation hashes better. I knew it wasn't fully compatible with the old system so why did I try to patch it in.

I just spent the last three hours trawling through hard code trying to find out why the defines handler was crashing the coding system and make it work.

The Program Apears to be stable again now

Personal Update

My working and Personal life are really sucking right now. I might drop into the forum once or twice over the next day or two but I intend to try and spend some time AWAY from the computer for a while.
    No idea how long, I just can't handle my personal problems and debugging problems at the same time right now.

The latest patch seams stable now and the programs no longer crashing. Add the latest installer to that and the everything should now be working fine for everybody.
    If you REALLY need to contact me then E-Mail me. And I don't mean for general script debugging! My E-Mail can be found in my profile!

Lyzo

Back from vacation
    Years
  • I have a problem. I followed the first tutorial (lava cookie thing)
    But when i try to talk to the person with the script the screen turns pink???

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2013
    show your script in the pokescript tutorial discussion please, there we'll help you

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • I have just been informed that I had my old Yahoo E-Mail in my profile and not the G-Mail one.
    I just opened Yahoo and as I haven't accessed that account on about 8 months I got told I had 182 Emails and 894 Spam....

Needless to say I deleted them all so if you sent an email to that account then I apologise.
    Contact me here : [email protected]

Irish Witch

Office Jenny
    Years
  • UPDATE 10/5/07 0045AM gmt+8

Fixed translation bug in handlestrings.dll class that effected LASTRESULT B_TRUE etc etc.

Also made slight modification to pkmadv database!

rotimikid

elite trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 28, 2012
    I'm still getting the error that says 'activex component can't create object' or whatever it said. i downloaded that file and turned it into a .bat file and ran it. it said that the file was missing. why isn't it working?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back