• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YouTube

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    There's a select few that I watch on youtube now. But, if I'm not doing that, I listen to some music on there.

classicpaul64

PokeTuber
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I do alot of watching of other Let's Players when I'm on Youtube too. Despite being one myself <.< I enjoy watching folks like Achievement Hunter, GameGrumps, Chuggaaconroy, and a few others. It's always a nice day when I get to crack up watching someone else's videos. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I watch music videos :3 Mostly stuff I can't find on Spotify.

Also funny cat vids. Yes. When I feel down, there's nothing like a funny animal clip to make you smile, haha.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • I'll listen to some music on YouTube (but not an awful lot because of ick quality.)

The only popular YouTuber I watch is Ashens; what he does is bloody brilliant.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I typically watch anime, Pokemon and gaming news and cooking videos.

JonTronShow, TamashiiHiroka, ochikeron, Cooking with Dog, Hey! It's Mosogourmet!!, and Cinemassacre are my main channels that I'm subbed to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    I use it to mainly listen to music i don't have on my phone such as mixtapes.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Mostly music. Although skipping from musical video to musical video can take you to the weird part of youtube quickly.

I also enjoy the Green brothers' channels a lot. Especially SciShow. Mental Floss, Vsauce and Numberphile are great too.

And well, there's the occasional viral video too.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
  • Aside from looking out for releases of new music from bands, I find youtube to be a good way to discover self-made songs created by usually only 1 person. It's great inspiration, and one can learn techniques just by watching and hearing.

That, and covers also help whenever you need to learn something new to play.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I was listening to music, soudtracks when I don't know what to listen. But now I'm on soundcloud, so I go on Youtube only when I need to.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I go there for music or gaming videos, generally. I go there whenever I wanna listen to some electro, or when I wanna see some gameplay from the recently released Touhou 14.3. These days, YouTube can host just about anything xD

TurboHammer

Turbo
    Years
  • I watch a lot of poketubers and such. I like going and looking at channels that don't have that many viewers and are producing good content, and giving them thumbs and comment. I also get my news on youtube by PhilyD or maybe SourceFed. I tend to just watch by myself and the most I do to share is a like haha.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I just watch certain YouTubers that are very different. From Barely Political to Cutiepiemarzia to Jenna Marbles.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I often watch videos of Tokusatsu stuff, several game walkthroughs and the collection of TV channel idents in the YouTube, and sometimes I share several videos of the TV logos that I got from YouTube to my parents.

Years
  • I don't do much YT beyond gaming & music videos.
    This "packattack" guy I spelled wrong has been most helpful recently.

Roommate amazed me with a YT titled "Metal Construction" this mourning.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    So many things. Mainly the following:

- Songs/MVs
    - Comedy shorts
    - LPs and gaming news
    - dance videos
    - interviews
    - dog training videos
    - videos of dogs avoiding baths
    - videos of puppies flopping around
    - videos of corgis ♥
    - sometimes cats, bunnies and birds too. Just animals doing cute things.

And sometimes I click those weird suggestions in the right column and end up in the weirder parts of Youtube.

And yes, I do make friends and family watch puppy videos with me.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Majority of the time I'm on Youtube, I'm checking out Yugitubers opening card packs. :x I try to live vicariously through them, cause I can never pull as good as they can lol. Aside from that, I also check out Ray William Johnson often (=3 is back!) and also Cinemasins. If not any of those, I'm usually just jamming to some music.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • I mainly listen to music, watch prank videos and Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews; maybe I should check that section of the forums ...

Back