• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YouTube

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I mostly watch Vloggers

JoeyGraceffa, JoeyGraceffaGames, BFvsGF/PrankvsPank, GabeBabeTV, SamikaVlogs, SHAYTARDS, stacyplays, zoella, joethatcher, JimChapman,,itsgrace, YouDeserveADrink, mirandasings08, PsychoSoprano, TheNiveNulls, strawburry17, NikkiPhillipi, ShaneDawson, heyyoshanna, TrishaPaytas, smosh, WatchUsLiveAndStuff

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    My current favorite YouTuber would have to be Robert Benfer (previously Knoxskorner1 or something like that). I'm sure most of his subscribers subscribed to him because of Klay World (which has been discontinued) but I find his other videos to be just as good. He also happens to be one of my favorite musical artists, though I prefer his more recent songs such as Dinosaur Bones and Shark Town.

Other than that I pretty much just watch Pokémon wifi battles, though I don't watch let's plays of Pokémon games unless it's a hack/fan game.

I do occasionaly watch other things but not very often.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A lot of gaming related stuff:
    - walkthroughs with live commentary/LPs
    - game reviews
    - Pokemon wifi battles
    - The Game Theorists, Extra Credits, ...

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Besides music (game extensions/normal stuff),

Smosh - I'm not sure if their quality of content has gone downhill, or I've grown sick of their videos. Still occasionally watch their older videos (Charlie the drunk guinea pig is hilarious). I only watch Shut Up Cartoons for Alfred and Poe because I find them really adorable. Yeah, I'm weird.

Pewdiepie - Just to see him scream. I don't know why.

TED talks - if I have the time and mood for it.

Some documentaries - mostly on disasters (Chernobyl is one of my favourites).

Keynote presentations - especially by Apple. They have amazing presenters: the late Steve Jobs (obviously) and present day Craig Federighi.

Electronic gadget reviews/leaks - hate to see the comment section though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    I do like to watch song contests like The Voice or Got Talent on there if not for mainly Music or Pokemon related there'll be an occasional video that doesn't fall in either of those categories.

Years
  • Recently, I've been using YouTube to watch PokeTubers. I like to watch them do WiFi battles and play through some of the games. The PokeTubers I enjoy watching also play through other games as well, so its not only Pokemon all the time. They inspire me to start my own channel.

Other than that, I use it for music sometimes or to watch funny videos.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    usually i watch top tens or LPs the majority of which come from chuggaaconroy and fawfuls minion

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I mainly watch LPs for entertainment or background noise. That or listening to music or watching anime openings/endings or clips from an anime.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I watch RoosterTeeth/Let's Play and some of the cute popular Youtubers because every once in awhile there's a charming or funny video. I could waste a lot of time on Youtube actually haha

Years
  • I mostly watch it for humor or popular Pokemon YouTubers such as Marriland, TamashiiHiroka and TheJWittz. And the occasional music thing as well. Also, I don't use my YouTube account that much since I don't know how to make a video myself, the only thing I do with it is commenting on the videos.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Mostly, i use Youtube to search Hatsune Miku song and download it. Sometimes, i watch game guides and hacking guides...

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2014
    I watch pokemon and mario gaming channels and I am also one myself so if you like that just drop by my channel.

Search in youtube: Princepokes

Back