• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game Tournament

Years
  • Alright, waiting for terminoob.

EDIT: Terminoob won one round, I lost the second due to crappy internet, and I won very closely on the third. So it's 2-1.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have run into an unfortunate problem involving a plumbing leak in my house. My father is currently trying to fix the problem and because of this, I am unable to access the ground floor where my laptop is - I am typing this up with my 3DS. This means that I am unable to pair the next round until tomorrow morning. Because of this, I think that at the end of this round, I will skip to the top 4 cut off, but we shall see. I truly apologize for this most undesirable state of affairs.

-----------------------------

End of Round 3

1. Cirrus VS Firestar
    2. LightOfTruth VS Mr X.
    3. terminoob VS インフェルノの津波
    4. Apple Juice VS KinokiGaming
    5. Impo VS -Link-

End of Round 3 standings

1 Mr X (3)
    2 Cirrus (3)
    3 Firestar (2)
    4 インフェルノの津波 (2)
    5 Light of Truth (2)
    6 Apple Juice (2)
    7 terminoob (1)
    8 KinokiGaming (1)
    9 -Link- (0)
    10 Impo (0)

-----------------------------

Pairings for Round 4

1. Cirrus VS Mr. X
    2. インフェルノの津波 VS LightOfTruth
    3. Apple Juice VS Firestar
    4. Impo VS terminoob
    5. KinokiGaming VS -Link-

Despite the circumstances, I think we have time to do round four. This will be the final round of swiss before the top four play off. I will give 12 hours to complete the round. Begin when ready. I will try and moderate table one but I might not be around much today, depending on how things in the house are, during the day.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Whenever you're ready Mr. X, VM, I should be on. Can't believe I'm third, that's rather nice to see actually xD Never been this far in a tourney.

Years
  • Following advice from previous round I'm going to take some cards out of my desk :)

There are some exceptions I have been willing to make since they were minor, but this is not one of them. I will have to give you a match loss if I find out you have changed your deck during this tournament.

-----------------------------------

I have made an error in the standings and because of this, I have had to repair the round. Your opponents have changed so please look at the pairings below to see who you are up against. I apologize for my carelessness. Naturally I will give a time extension for you all to complete your games. You have twelve hours and a half hours starting from now to finish the round. Thank you for your understanding.

Pairings for Round 4

1. Cirrus VS Mr. X
    2. インフェルノの津波 VS LightOfTruth
    3. Apple Juice VS Firestar
    4. Impo VS terminoob
    5. KinokiGaming VS -Link-

Last edited:

terminoob

Waffles.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I may have to drop out. I'm leaving for college/camp today, and I'm not sure if I'll have Internet there. If I do, then I'll be able to continue, but if I don't, then well... I can't. If I don't get Internet, then I'll try to get on my phone and say so so you don't have to wait around for Impo and I to finish our duel.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Oh good, someone I know and have on MSN.

Hopefully we'll get our duel done ASAP.

EDIT: I won the first duel with Firestar. Playing second.
    EDIT2: He won the second with 900LP left. He said he didn't have time for the third duel. I don't know how you're going to rank that, Drakow. :x

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • I am victorious against Mr. X.

Well played.

2-0.

I will likely post a tournament report after this tournament on Tabletop Games.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Oh good, someone I know and have on MSN.

Hopefully we'll get our duel done ASAP.

EDIT: I won the first duel with Firestar. Playing second.
    EDIT2: He won the second with 900LP left. He said he didn't have time for the third duel. I don't know how you're going to rank that, Drakow. :x

I assuming you can play the third game when he is ready unless its out-of-time :)

Years
  • He said he probably wouldn't be able to before time runs out.

Well there has been discussion of the GT8 being extended by a few days and most people in the planning committee are in favour of this. Therefore I can give you extra time for the round. An extra twelve hours should be enough.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Ok, thanks. That *should* be enough. I'm not sure though. He didn't tell me where he was going/how long it would be.

Years
  • Ok, thanks. That *should* be enough. I'm not sure though. He didn't tell me where he was going/how long it would be.

With the extension of the GT8, we have plenty of time to finish this tournament off. I would rather you two duel to determine the winner, since the winner has a good chance of making the top four cut off. See if you can find him and duel him some time today. I don't mind waiting.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Ok, I am very sorry about the inconvenience I have caused. I am ready until around 10 tonight (GMT). Should that happen, I will probably forfeit the round, because I am holding the tournament back. So yes, anytime now.

EDIT: I just won the last round between me and Apple Juice. Quasar'd for the first time ever!

Last edited:
    Back